does this look legit?

It looks kinda fishy to me the seller has only bought and not sold items but now has a bunch of expensive priced items.Like p90x and cathes newer dvd's I hope they aren't copies.I have only ebayed for a year so really I'm not that experienced.But if I were to bid it would be a low price until I read feedback of the seller actually selling and not buying.

Hello,

I would be very leary on this one. I have been buying and selling on ebay since 2001. They may be legit or not but they have changed there user id in the last 30 days and paypal has a protection plan but it is only good if the person you are buying from has over 50 positives. Ebay is also of very very little help.

I have been ripped off a couple of times and guess what everytime i got ripped off it was with dvds. Paypal was the only thing that protected me. Ebay was like banging my head against a wall. You actually have to pay ebay to help. If you go to safe harbor it is all automated you never get to speak to an ebay person. I did alot of digging a couple of months ago when I got cheated out of $35.00 on dvds and when I got on ebay they say if you want a real representative to be a go between there was a cost i think it was $20 but I can't remember and then they stated there was still no guarantee you would get your money. I have been there. I say don't take the risk. The feedback is too low. They have too many dvds they are selling.

Last winter I watched a person put on over 10,000 dvds in a week. They were dirt cheap his feedback was 300 positives and one negative. I bought 4 of the dvds for $16. It turned out to be a rip off. Ebay kicked the guy off a week after the guy sold everything. By the time everything was done the guy sold over 20,000 and ebay never helped anyone get there money back. The united states post office is doing an investigation because the guy insisted on money through the post office. This guy probably raked in $100,000. All ebay did was contact me and request i make a complaint with the post office so the government would try to get him.

I like ebay and I honestly spend alot of time on ebay I buy alot on ebay but there is very little protection if any from ebay on getting your money back. You can only try a few times a year with paypal to get your money back also. Buyers must be very wary of ebay. Watch the feedback and try to make good decisions. It's hard, i try to buy carefully and still in the past year I have been ripped off 3 times and like I said they were all dvds. This year has been the worst for crooks on ebay.

The failure to establish email contact with the seller is the baseline criteria for me, on ebay transactions, that sends huge alarm signals.

Please do not bid with this individual. I would give him a wider than wide berth.

if you buy from Cathe direct, sure you pay more, but you know what you are getting (TOP QUALITY) and she guarantees her DVD's. No ebay seller will guarantee a Cathe DVD, so to my mind, cathe DVD purchases on ebay are just not worth it. VHS is a much safer bet off ebay and much cheaper, so there's way less to lose in the eventuality (slim) that you are ripped off.

Clare

I don't know if you noticed but ALL the sales are ending practically within minutes. I don't like that at all.
I am an ebayer, and I don't have very good feelings on this. I truly hope that I'm wrong.

I bid for one item - curiosity got the better of me and apparently the listing has been pulled - just got an email from EBay advising me of this.

It's such a shame there are such crooks out there - I have been selling and buying on Ebay recently and have found that most of the time people are really nice and fairly reasonable.

Liz N

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.