Does Cathe make anyone else laugh during Live Workouts?

Stephanie.Beth

Cathlete
Does anyone else laugh during her classes? Cathe cracks me up during the workouts, she's so funny.
It's so much fun working out to Cathe Live! I just love it.

Cathe, and all of the women working out in her class, are inspiring. Plus Cathe's fun, upbeat personality makes working out with her a treat, it makes me eager to work out with them every day :) The class brings so much energy to my workouts.

I'll stop gushing. Anyhow, I was curious if other people laugh too so thought I'd ask...

Yes! I do laugh! I love it when she says “are we still friends?” And I think it is funny when she does her step workouts and she grades herself at the end. She is like you probably did it great like an A. I give myself a B+. I think how great how she humbles herself. Anyone that gets up in front and instructs a step workout gets an A+ in my book. No matter what! Also, the greatest hits “if you do it to one side you do to the other”, and “I know you’re tired, but jump higher!”

Cathe is awesome!!

Jen Den

I do laugh a lot at home with dvds too! I love those moment when cathe jokes. It keep my mind off wondering:" How long do I still have to go"? By the time I finish laughing I am done lol:p:D

• "Who's running to lower those weights?"
  • How low can you go...
  • I have just sneaked that one in there....ouch!
  • How low can you goooo?;)
  • Stay down there!
I love it

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.