Does anyone use Arbonne Facial Products

zola

Cathlete
There are quite a few ladies at my job that are selling Arbonne. They all rave about the anti aging ones. I find it pretty pricey. I was wondering if any here uses it, and is it really worth it.

Melissa

I haven't tried it, but my friend from college (class of '83!!) now sells it and I keep telling myself to call her with an order. I'm interested in hearing if anyone else has tried it, too.

My Mother used to sell is and my daughter and I used it for six months...I can tell you that it made no difference. Honestly, sometimes I think the best beauty products are diet, excersise, sleep and the right foundation. Foundation is what I will really spend money on.

I used it for a while, and I don't think it made any difference at all. I've tried just about everything, but lately I've been using Clarins - all the firming stuff - and I think it's more effective.

I purchased some Arbonne products about a year ago. My oldest sister was offered a kit that was on special for a discount if you bought two, so I agreed to go in with her and purchase the second "kit." I was not very impressed. However, my sister loved it, and I ended up giving my remaining products to her. I have found other brands to be more effective for me, but I am 56 and may have different skin problems than you.

MissL

When I turned 30- I suffered from adult acne which I never had before. I investigated skin care ingredients and found Arbonne. I actually even sold it for a while, but it became too much with a full time job. I will vouge for the fact that it cleared my skin up and since then, I have always read skin care ingredients and am very careful what I put on my skin. I agree it is very pricey. I tend to have dry skin and I liked the line. NOt the basic stuff, but I liked the Biohydria line.

Since that time, I have used many skin care products ranging from Better Botanicals to Lush cosmetics to Clientele, etc. I have found recently (at age 48) that my skin is getting drier and in the colder months, I've been using Arbordoun skin cream. It's very inexpensive but is very good. They make a Silky Day lotion and a thicker version that can be used at night (but I'm dry enough to also use it during the day). This, coupled with my microdermabrasion sponge that I got on Ebay has made my porcelain complexion become even more radiant. My skin has never looked better.

Arbordoun is only $3 for the smallest jar (1 ounce). www.Arbordoun.com
It is chock full of calendula, aloe, comfrey, lavender, and vitamin E. I really do love it for it's value and it's really good if you suffer from redness and irritated skin.

Good evening,

I must say up front that clearly I am biased ~ as I just 'discovered' Arbonne this summer at a party and I love the products AND what they do for my sun-damaged and very dry (38 year old) skin.

I use the anti-aging line and noticed a subtle difference immediately in the moisture of my skin and now a few months later I am really seeing a major difference and find friends telling me that "my skin is glowing" etc. Love those type of unsolicited comments.

As for the price, the ENTIRE line is retail $266 for a 7 piece kit that lasts anywhere from 3-6 months. That's only about $35/bottle retail which is honestly a lot less than your average department store cremes (example of that Stri Vectin stuff I bought for $120 or Creme de La Mer for $200+)

The anti-acne line is terrific as well. My good friend had cystic acne all her life and this was the ONLY line that cleared it up.

Additionally if you like the stuff you can sign up as a consultant ($35 - like a Sam's Club membership fee) and get 35% off plus earn $$ if you even remotely recommend the stuff to friends and they buy it.

Again, clearly I am biased. Here is another thing; my 65 year old mom who NEVER bought skin care and only wears lipstick her whole life was at the Arbonne party with me this summer. For the first time in her life she bought the entire line and uses it and loves it and my Dad the most skeptical person on the earth raves about how good her skin looks now.

There are a lot of great other products in the marketplace of course. I do not use the Arbonne makeup line, just skin and body care, plus my sister uses the baby line.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions or would like information or testimonials etc. etc.

[email protected]

(my website for browsing is www.kellyg.myarbonne.com )
Happy Shopping!

>There are quite a few ladies at my job that are selling
>Arbonne. They all rave about the anti aging ones. I find it
>pretty pricey. I was wondering if any here uses it, and is it
>really worth it.
>
>Melissa

Kelly G
www.kellyg.myarbonne.com

Kelly,

Thanks for your input. I might try using the samples first before buying it. If you don't mind me asking. How long did it take before you started seeing results?

Melissa

I think I've been using the RE9 set for about 3-4 months total. I saw immediate results in my skin no longer being dry in any way. I would say then after about 6-8 weeks I really started to find myself looking at my 'naked' face with no make up on and seeing that it was improving overall - fine lines, overall moisture and firmness. When others started commenting without even knowing I was doing anything, that's when I knew it was as good as I thought.

One recommendation ~ use the stuff as directed - in small amounts, it is very potent and when overused it could make you TOO moisturized etc.

Also keep in mind all products have a 45-day money back guarantee.

;-)
Kelly G
www.kellyg.myarbonne.com

hi melissa,

one of my colleages started to sell it. i actually like the powder foundation, and some of the facial products from the anti aging line-i like the smell and the feel.(the scrub, mask, moisturizer and eye cream).

for skin care i mostly use products from paulas choice, aka the cosmetics cop.

my suggestion is to ask for a sample and try it. i am almost sure the products come with a guarantee.

suri

My aunt and cousin use it and sell it. I tried my cousin's kit a couple of times while I was visiting and had some type of reaction to it. Both times I used it my face got very tingly and itchy about 30 minutes afterward. My skin's not usually very sensitive so I was surprised that it happened. It is pretty expensive so I wasn't all that disappointed to have a reason not to buy it. :D

Well, I tried the samples for 2 weeks, and the only difference I noticed is that my face became more oilier than usual. So I am still sitting on the fence about purchasing it.

Melissa

I just stopped using the anti-aging line from Arbonne. A while back I asked for some suggestions regarding skin care and a lot of the responses I received were in favor of a line called Paula's Choice. I was about to order when my sister-in-law had an Arbonne party so I went that way instead. I can't say I didn't like the products, but I didn't LOVE them either and as expensive as they were I didn't feel the results justified the price. I finally decided to try some of Paula's products, but I just ordered so I haven't received them yet. The only thing I really did like and might continue to use is the anti-aging eye cream. It works very well, but as for the rest of that line I didn't find it worth the cost.

ciddy,

i have been using paulas choice products for years. she has free shipping around the holidays. that is when i stock up. i tend to change stuff when the seasons change.

you cant go wrong with the line.

suri

I am so excited to try Paula's Choice. I keep coming home from work hoping there will be a box waiting for me, but no such luck yet. I will let you know when I finally get it. I only ordered two products so far, but if they work as well as I've read they will I'll definitely be ordering more very soon.

I, too, am an Arbonne consultant (have a VERY small, but loyal client base)...If you've had an oily reaction to the RE9 line, USE LESS! The SAMPLE packs are almost a 1 week supply (with the toner and wash, being about 3 days worth). Also, if you've been using products that have fillers in them, you could notice a breakout the first month or so...Crazy, I know, but true...This is your skin purging out all of the impurities you've been putting on your face for years...

MJ in MN

By the way, the protein shakes are great! Ask Kelly to send you ingredient info! Chai Latte is to die for!

MJ thanks for your reply. I apply very little of the RE9. If I applied any less, I would probably not be applying anything. Have not experienced breakouts though.

Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.