Do You Think Carrie Bradshaw Would Be Caught Dead in the Sketcher's Shape-Ups?

Shape Ups

My mom thought I should have a pair of these because I'm on my feet all day at work! I decided on the all-black ones and don't feel self-conscious whatsoever when wearing them! But I do wear black pants with them!

They are really comfortable!

Patti

My mom thought I should have a pair of these because I'm on my feet all day at work! I decided on the all-black ones and don't feel self-conscious whatsoever when wearing them! But I do wear black pants with them!

They are really comfortable!

Patti

Patti...thus the dilemma! I had a pair, for about 2 seconds. And they were so comfy. But they made my feet look like the Incredible Hulk, minus the green hue.

Yes, I love my Carrie Bradshaw and cannot wait for the sequel!

Me too!! I saw the first movie at the theater on opening night and when the opening credits came on, everyone in the theater started clapping and yelling and the woman behind me yelled really loud, "There's our girl!!" It was pretty cool. Kind of like a "cult" following...LOL

Patti...thus the dilemma! I had a pair, for about 2 seconds. And they were so comfy. But they made my feet look like the Incredible Hulk, minus the green hue.

That's my issue with them...I'd feel so frumpy in them (vain, I know), like I had clown shoes on or something.

I have a pair and I like them a lot. You aren't supposed to run in them. They are for walking. I definitely feel like everything is more "engaged" when I wear them, and they are really comfy for my feet. You need to work your way into them, kind of like hard contact lenses.

Also, they look fine with long pants. I imagine they would look pretty stupid with capris. Bigger shoes make the thighs look smaller in comparison!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.