DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE for July 6th

fitvix

Cathlete
Today I started Cathes June rotation. So today was STS Disc 1. I forgot all about those darn pushups! Augh! Afterwards it was hard to even wash my hair...gotta love that pain! :) I also burned exactly 300 calories. It felt great to work out again.

What does everyone else have planned for today?

Morning to you all,

WELCOME BACK Karen!: Great Job! :) How was your trip to Montana?

I have been taking a break from on-line posting. I hurt my ankle two fridays ago and am
still recovering. I am going to see the doc hopefully today for an xray.
My workouts have been just upper body for the most part. So yesterday I did GS C,Tri.
BOY AM I FEELING IT TODAY! :)

I hope everyone has a great workout and day!

Take care,
Heidi

Good Morning....

Karen-Great job with your STS workout today...i would offer a high fives but i wouldn't want to put you in pain!;):)

Heidi-Let us know what the doctor says...can you walk on it? Great job working your UB!!!

Today is cardio coach volume 5. I got my workout in yesterday, did 4ds back and biceps then some pilates. I felt like a rollie pollie on the floor while doing pilates:p it was fun,i will do it twice a week and see what kind of results i get in the core area..

back on track with the eating as of yesterday! :)

bbl

Hi Amelia!

Nice job on your workout! Is the pilates exercises for abs only? Great job getting back on track with your eating too!

Any suggestions for this slacker? With all these boys in the house it is hard to eat right because of it. I am trying to stick to salads and fruit but it is hard!

Still waiting on the results of the xray. I hope it isn't fractured!

Have a great worout today girls!
BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.