DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE! 7/7

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Morning to you all,

Just a quick posting to get us started! ;)

Have a great day everyone!

OH how are those DOMS Karen? ;) I am really feeling all those push-ups from GS C&T

From yesterday:

Hi Amelia!

Nice job on your workout! Is the pilates exercises for abs only? Great job getting back on track with your eating too!

Any suggestions for this slacker? With all these boys in the house it is hard to eat right because of it. I am trying to stick to salads and fruit but it is hard!

Still waiting on the results of the xray. I hope it isn't fractured!

Have a great worout today girls!
BBL
Heidi

YEAH!

Just heard from the doctors office that my ankle is not fractured and the cartilage looks
ok. PHEW! I feel better now that I have that info. At least now I won't be afraid to
do some exercises!
Doc will get back to me about some exercises to strengthen the muscles that support the ankle so it will be less likely to happen again. ;)

I hope you all have a great workout today! Enjoy your day also.
Heidi

Morning Heidi, Great news about your ankle...it must have been a really bad sprain then? did he say how long you will be off of it?

About the pilate workout...i think its for strengthening all muscle groups, i use 3lb hand weights, but i feel it most in my core area! Some of those positions have me shakin:confused: so i know there doing good. I like the change of it..its different and challenging in a new way!!:)

Hey to Karen and Belinda!

Today is BM2 double upper body then i will do a cardio for about 30mins. Eating was good yesterday...just gotta keep going.
BBL:)

bm2 dbl upper body premix and Low impact step done:D i skipped the warmup and abb work in both workouts. In total it was 70mins and 480cals burned.

Have a good day

Hi Amelia!

Wow what a workout for you today! Great job! :)

I have been doing paperwork and phone calls today. Just work as usual. BORING!

I would love to do a step workout but I must be careful until my ankle fully recovers. The doc hasn't called to let me know what I should do next. I guess it will take time. :(

Hello to Karen and Belinda!

BBT
Heidi

Last edited:
Heidi - YAY on the ankle news! :) I do have doms today in the chest and now in the lower body too!

Today was STS Disc 3 - Legs. Ouch. I forgot about this mesocycle! I did burn 330 calories so that is awesome. I skipped the starbucks this morning and regretted it very early on in the day. I can't believe how drained of energy I felt all day. grrr...

Great workouts everyone :) I'm off to do lawn-mowing-max!

Hey Karen!

Great job on the legs! That is tough I think for me for the reason I can't get low enough
on the ball squats against the wall to pick up the weights. I end up either not using weights or just holding them throughout the routine.

I hear ya on the lawn max! We have had so much rain that the grass is now too long and clogs up the lawn mower while tring to cut it. Again today we had heavy rains and a thunderstorm. Tomorrow is another round and hopefully we will get some relief for thurs and friday. It just doesn't seem like summer here.

LOL on the starbucks...has anyone tried that 5hr energy drink they are advertising lately? ;) I tend to drink about 3 cups of coffee during the day. I keep saying that I am going to limit this and try herbal tea instead....haven't made much progress. ;)

Oh the doc called and said that I should start physical therapy for my ankle. I have to set up the appointments tomorrow.

I hope you all a good nights rest.
BBT
Heidi

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.