Did anyone used to watch Suzanne Somers on HSN?

BAM

Cathlete
I'm not a big home shopping consumer but I do flip through the shopping channels from time to time and have made some purchases. I recall thinking awhile back that I hadn't seen Suzanne Somers on HSN for some time. Event though I didn't really buy her products, it was entertaining watching her and the host have fun together. I just came across her pitching her products on Shop NBC. Does anyone know why she's no longer on HSN? I always thought that in general Shop NBC's prices were higher than HSN and it's proving to be true with Suzanne's line. I know that if her products were on HSN, they would not be this high. I wouldn't have minded trying one or two of her skincare line but I don't want to pay the prices I'm seeing. I'm more interested in why she's no longer on HSN than buying her products that seem to cost more to me. Hey, bottom line is ALWAYS money! :p

Bam

I haven't actually 'watched' SS on HSN, but I've 'seen' her on there (though probably more of her clips on The Soup than actually on HSN!).

I've noticed that sometimes sellers switch from one on-air shopping network (QVC/HSN etc.) to another (Andrew Lessman used to be on QVC, now he's on HSN. Same with a couple of other sellers.). I assume it's because they worked out a better deal.

The only time I've seen Shop NBC is when I was checking out channels I usually don't watch. They were selling some really pricey jewelry at the time, so I decided they weren't for me!

I haven't actually 'watched' SS on HSN, but I've 'seen' her on there (though probably more of her clips on The Soup than actually on HSN!).

I've noticed that sometimes sellers switch from one on-air shopping network (QVC/HSN etc.) to another (Andrew Lessman used to be on QVC, now he's on HSN. Same with a couple of other sellers.). I assume it's because they worked out a better deal.

The only time I've seen Shop NBC is when I was checking out channels I usually don't watch. They were selling some really pricey jewelry at the time, so I decided they weren't for me!

I always like to know the exact scoop as to why they switched. I certainly understand that money is generally the factor. Suzanne just mentioned that she was on "another" shopping network for 17 years and had a great experience. I think HSN is the most reasonable out of the 3 shopping networks that I get so if I purchase something, it's usually from them. I wonder if Andrew Lessmans' prices are better on HSN. Have you noticed any price difference since he switched networks?

On a side note, isn't The Soup just the best for their clips? The show just cracks me up. I love getting a weeks' worth of garble condensed into a 1/2 of hour of hilarity. Thank goodness for levity!

Bam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.