DH has me wondering....maybe I'm just being paranoid......

RE: DH has me wondering....maybe I'm just being paranoi...

I just want to say thank you to everyone, you all have had really great advice and support.

I will be laying it all out on the table so to speak tomorrow, he works the night shift), and I want to make sure he's well rested before we talk. Emotions tend to run higher when we're tired.

Better to know now, than drag it out...

Not sure what action to take, I'm aiming for going to counseling together, and see what happens from there.

Everything happens for a reason, right?

Thanks again everyone,

Carrie

Carrie

Did you ever go for counseling for this? That may help your current post/situation.

Did you ever discuss this situation with him and if so, what was his response? Sorry, I didn't read everything, I wasn't a member back in October so just read your initial post & a couple responses so sorry if you had answered this already....

>DH refuses to go...
>
>
>Carrie
>
>

Then it may be a good time to go for counselling on your own, if you haven't already. It may be a good opportunity for you to clarify things for yourself, establish some boundaries, etc. You eventually have to figure out how much you can trust him and where the limits are.

If he refuses to join you, that's a red flag right there.

I went for counselling for several months when I was in a bad marriage. I finally came up with an ultimatum that I could live with (and I don't usually use ultimatums). I told my husband he had to either get counselling with me or leave. He chose the latter which told me a lot about the state of our marriage. I don't regret his leaving for a single moment and life has been one great liberating experience ever since!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.