DGMT Marvelous Monday!

marcy

Cathlete
Hi Girls!

I'm off today so I'm off to an early start posting. I did the core work from LIS yesterday. I'm a bit behind schedule. I just did LIS but only did half the calf work. Here's the stats:

Seated Overhead Press - same as Cathe (don't think I'll ever go up with this one)
Seated Isolation Press - 15#
Upright Rows - 18# (up 2# but only did 10 1/2 reps)
Standing Lateral Raise - 12#
Bent Arm Lateral Raise - 12# (up 2#)
Seated Front Rear Raise - 12# (up 2#)
Rear Isolation Flys - 10# (up 2#)
2nd Set went down to 10s and 8s
I really feel the burn on the band pulls.

I did the step on 8". Heartrate went up a little more but I think my resting heartrate has gone down some so I'm going to have to check it (especially before I start Xing on Monday.)

Since I'm off and behind schedule, I'll be doing BC/Bis and Tris in a little while to catch up.

Deanie - Great workout yesterday:) I'll be starting the X on Dec. 3rd. Hope you're ready! I'm sorry your in-laws are going to put a crimp in your workout schedule. Maybe you can try and set some boundaries before they come;-). You don't want to have interruptions when you're Xing! I know you don't have the manual, but there is a fit test to do before you start. If you want it let me know and I'll try and find the link. I know you're fit enough to do it but it's nice to see how far you've progressed since starting.

Gin - Glad your back is better. Wow, you have lots of needlepoint. Mine pales in comparison to yours. I only have stockings and some pictures on the wall. You might be borderline obsessive;).

Tracee - Hope you're doing okay and are getting your workouts in.

Have a great day and I'll BBL.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.