Deep Discounts.com?????

Spinin28

Cathlete
I am wanting to order some Amy Bento dvd's...wondering what people's experiences with Deep Discounts.com have been???? TIA

Denise
:)

I've ordered from them several times with no problems. The shipping is kinda slow but what do you want when it's always FREE!?!? :7

I've also ordered from them a few times, and have had no problems either. Like Wendy said, the shipping can be slow, but it's nice to be able to get workout DVD's so cheaply!:)

At one time I read about security issues with giving your credit card online (not sure if it was on this forum?) I'd love to order from them, but ever since I read that I've been a little uneasy. I certainly don't need that issue.

Has anyone else heard this?

i've ordered from them a ton and have never had a problem. also, i didn't notice slow shipping unless something was out of stock at the time i ordered it.

I've ordered many dvds from them with no problems. As a matter of fact I just ordered another one this week. I don't mind waiting for them to arrive because of the free shipping :) . Darlene

I am pleased to hear so many people saying good things about this site..I was surprised to see the Amy Bento dvd's so cheap, $11.00 and $12.00 and free shipping to boot..wahooooo!I have heard so many people on here say they like her workouts

I just ordered some Tracey Staehle workouts from her site and I am very excited to try something new and different.

Thank you for all of your imput :)

Another one that has ordered many times without a problem. Although I haven't noticed shipping was slow. I would compare prices though with other sources since sometimes I have found cheaper prices on Amazon more with non-workout DVDs but it was surprising.

I've ordered from them three times.
The first time, they sent a wrong DVD.
The second time, my CC info was compromised (but I didn't connect it with them at the time).
The third time, my new CC info was compromised (and I narrowed it down to them).
(Luckily, both times, the bank caught it before anyone used my info, and I got a new CC number).

They haven't been very concerned about their security in the past. They may have changed, but I will never order from them again. Sometimes a bargain is not worth it!

I have ordered from them several times and never had a problem. I just ordered a DVD on the 16th. and it arrived on the 22, which included the weekend. (less then a week)

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

I've ordered from them several times--most recently this past December. I haven't had any problems.

Elsie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.