DebbieH...How did you do that????

Hi Alli!

[marquee]So good to see you posting with us again!:7[/marquee]

I only have a minute here, so hopefully this will make sense! Use these symbols and words before your message [ marquee ] don't leave any spaces between them though. The symbol is to the right of the "P" on your keyboard (Do not use the shift key)When I put the symbol up for you it posts as the symbol next to the "M" on your keyboard. You don't want to use that one!! Have I lost you yet??? After you write out your message, again use the symbol to the right of the letter "P", then a / , the word marquee & then the symbol to the right of the "P" again!! Oh my, I'm sure you are totally confused! Let me know if it works for you.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

I've gotta' try this! :)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-01-01 AT 03:32PM (Est)[/font][p]Let's see if I can get this thing figured out! :)

[marquee]HAPPY PRE-ORDER DAY!!!!! :) :)[/marquee]

Did I get it? Hee hee!

Erin

RE: Hi Alli!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-01-01 AT 04:54PM (Est)[/font][p]
i will try this too....
hit the little rectangle bracket' no space' write marquee' hit the next little rectangle bracket?
does this work everywhere or just on Cathe.com?
here goes.

[marquee]dance dance dance

nothing happening :(
i will try again and read directions better..... :)

expirementing::

[marquee]dance dance dance[/marquee]

[marquee] dance dance dance [/marquee]

hrumphhhh!!

Hey you guys!

[marquee]You did great!:-jumpy :-jumpy!!![/marquee]

Alli~I was laughing too when I saw Cinza's post!! (Not peeing my pants though! Hee-Hee! Yeaaaah Cinza~You did good!!

RE: Hey you guys!

Who Is Not peeing their pants on my post!!
:)

i never got it working... or i cant see it... ??

RE: LOL Cinza!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-01-01 AT 06:21PM (Est)[/font][p]

Cinza!!

Make sure you have entered EVERY letter and symbol I told you. (No spaces in between) Are you sure that you are spelling marquee right? I always forget to put the second "e" on the end. Also, did you know that you can check your post before posting it? Just click on "preview" to see a post before you "post" it! Then, remember to "POST MESSAGE" after you check it! Many times I have forgot to do that & you will lose it. I can see your scrolling message on post #4. Can you? Give it a try again. You'll get it and we won't PEE our PANTS!!! LOL!

RE: Cinza!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-01-01 AT 06:53PM (Est)[/font][p][marquee]phooey i cant see it [/marquee]

maybe all that water is getting to be a little dangerous Debbie! ;)

RE: Aimee....

[marquee]I think I can I think I can[/marquee]

[marquee[I think I can I think I can[/marquee[

so does this work anywhere else?

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-02-01 AT 07:44AM (Est)[/font][p]{Idon'tknow{/marquee{ [Darn!It isn't working![/marquee[

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.