Daily Weekend Check in Sat and Sun June 12 & 13

pwmatt

Cathlete
Becky, no I never went to the dr. I figured he would only tell me what I already know - bandage for support and immobilize. So, I've been taking it easy and I was using an ace bandage when I did WO. Im past that now and can exercise without it. The worst part was sneezing. I dreaded it and tried my hardest not to succumb to the sneeze feeling. Now, sneezing is no problem.

I wanted to tell you girls that I got my first dose of Reclast on Monday. It is an osteoporosis drug that you get yearly by IV infusion. It was painless and I had no side effects. Now, I just hope it will lay down some new bone matrix for me. I spose I wont know until my next density scan.

Today is PH for me. Have a good weekend all!

Good Morning !

Phyllis, I'm glad you're feeling better. That sounded so painful. Let's hope the new bone med does it's job !!!!!!

I was up early to walk- but DH is still sleeping and now it's pouring......so the walk will have to wait.
If it rains all day, I'll do a workout inside.

Good Morning Glories!

I missed a few days of checking in. When I got home from work on Wednesday I wasn't feeling well, ended up taking an unplanned rest day Thursday. Friday I did a light workout of kettlebell swings as I still wasn't feeling 100%.

Today I have iTread 25/30minutes planned, followed by TGU's. Then it is the usual CleanMax which I hope to finish by 2pm so I can watch the World Cup: US plays England...GO USA!

Phyllis ~ Glad you are feeling better. I've never had a bone density scan, should put that on my radar.

Becky ~ I think it is going to rain here too, good excuse not to go out ;)

Hi all,

Up early today, almost forgot to check in. I did cardio intervals today - Tracey's HISM and Ab hits with Cathe.
Doing some cleaning, hope to go to the pool today, have yet to have the weather to be able to go. Rain is heading in, but hopefully not too soon.

Meeting some old friends for lunch today, haven't seen them in 30 years! This should be interesting.:D

Tammy, the scans are painless and take about 20 mins. Its actually kinda cool because you can see the results right away and I was able to get my own printout of the results. Do you have osteoporosis in your family? My mom had it pretty bad so my sisters and I come by it naturally.

Phyllis ~ There is no history of osteoporosis in the family that I am aware of...but I still want to get a scan. My doc has mentioned it, but has never written a script for one. I won't leave his office next year without one :) I hope your IV infusion helps strengthen your bones.

Mornin'!!

Today is cardio, most likely one of the longer cardio coaches. What's everyone doing today?

Hi Tammy,

I just packed my CC CDs for vacation. I did Rockin' Body today with Shaun T, and then Recharge from CLX.

Have a great day!

Good Sunday morning everyone!! We got back yesterday late afternoon. Vacation was very nice. Weather was too hot, steamy. Heat index in very high triple digits. I did too much drinking, eating and baking in the sun. Now its back to reality.

I did Total Body by Jake. its a 40 min work out but I took 10 min break in between the two long sets. Whew...hard to get back into it.

Connie - Enjoy Marco Island

Becky - how was the reunion with your friends?

Phyllis/Tammy - glad to hear your feeling better.

Going to catch up on the forums. Have a great one.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.