Daily check on weekend April 6 & 7

knee

Today I subbed a zumba class for imax2. Brought my sister to class. Part way through class felt a pop in the knee that's been bothering me. On my way to urgent care. Luckily my sis is a nurse she ice packed me and took good care of me. Feel so special.

I will chk back with an update. I hope u all have great workouts!

Carmen

Oh no Carmen! Your knee has been bothering you lately though hasn't it? I have never had such a thing happen and cannot imagine what it feels like. Yikes. I hope you heal quickly.

This morning I did STS Meso 3 Plyo Legs + Jules Benson Total Core Pilates - the first 20 minutes.

Have a good day everyone. It's cold and sunny today. I am just doing errands and cleaning the house today.

Keep us posted Carmen.

Hi ladies. Xrays ok no breaks or arthritis. Doc says knee sprain. Prescription motrin, ice it, aand rest it for one week. No zumba for one month no squats or lunges. Upper body only. :(

Carmen

What is going on here today?? Carmen, oh oucchyyy!! I am sorry to hear you are disabled for awhile.
Today was Burn Sets bis, tris, and the Medicine Balls abs from STS.
I shampooed the family room rug in anticipation of new furniture, painted the doorways upstairs ( 5 and baseboards), took Sherman for a stroll, now have a meatloaf in the oven. DS at rehearsal, only a few weeks until the show, he is going to be soooo good!

Hi everyone,

Carmen - how's the knee?

Conni - goodness you get a lot done in a short period of time. I wish I had some of you in me. At work the other day a co-worker called me over and asked "do you have a friend who spells her name Conni without an 'e'?" And I responded "Why yes I do!". She said "siobhan, my name has an 'e' on the end.....". Ha ha - Whenever I send her an email, I always drop the e and spell her name Conni. I hadn't even noticed. Also, how did things go with your DH?

Mish mosh workout today. I started with the first 26 minutes of Rhythmic step (warm up and first combo) then moved onto first half of KCM stepboxing premix which was kickboxing drills only (i didn't like it so stopped it) then moved on and completed my total core pilates with jules benson workout which was outstanding. I forgot how great that workout is.

have a good day everyone.

Hi all,

Carmen - how's the knee??? I am hoping for a quick recovery for you.

Siobhan - That is soo funny! Tell her she spells it wrong! Seriously, I get sooo many comments about that spell thing, it still hits me when someone says "no E????"
DH did okay, it will take a few days to determine if there is any effect on his pain, etc., but he was in good spirits yesterday. I just have so many things I need to do, and not much time to do them, I have to keep moving and keep busy. Helps keep my mind off of things I have no control over, I guess.
Today was Imax 2. Haven't done that in ages, did a few intervals on the rebounder to lessen the pounding and that worked nicely.
Cleaning today, errands, putting up the curtain rod in the family room, making lasagna soup for dinner later. Mad Men starts tonight, I must get my DVR ready!

Hi ladies knee is coming along. I'm walking with crutches. I have a neoprene knee slip that I wear a few hrs at a time. Painful to step down on it, turn or pivot. Keeping it up mostly hoping I can at least limp on Tuesday. I start temping at the commission office on Tuesday! My mom is so cute cooking for me offering to rub salve on the knee area, etc.

It dawned on me that I haven't taken a rest week in months! Now I'm forced to.

Great workouts ladies. Conni I hope hubby heals well. Is Conni short for something? Siobhan funny about the Connie email.

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.