Daily Check In, Weekend of Sept 14-15

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Lots to do today, let's get moving!

Today was Xtrain Burn Sets Back, Chest and Shoulders, and Core 2.

Planning on cleaning the garage today after DS gets home from Tag Day for Orchestra.
Last night he had golf practice, then parked cars for speech, and now he has tag day. Tomorrow he is working a festival for Golf, then they have a major tournament all day Monday.
Another busy weekend here in my house....

Hi there,

Today I did Bodymax + 12 minutes of leah sarago's total body core.

Good workout Conni. Good luck with your busy day too.

Hi Conni,

Yesterday - I meant I did bodymax - step cardio only - not the whole things whew! One day I will - swear.

This morning I did Xtrain legs premix which included standing, floor, chair, barre and stretch. It was good.

Have a good day.

s.

Hi Siobhan,

When I first read your post I thought "how much time does that girl have?" Then I saw your post for today....lol!

Today was Imax 2 - I wanted something with more sweat, so I opted for Intensity ( the whole thing but not the bootcamp premix). Just what I needed!

Hi Siobhan,
You may not remember me but you gave me advice concerning my Dad a few years ago. He was in treatment for cancer at Mayo. You suggested a nutritionist. Well, my Mom listened and took your suggestion. He is now 4 years post cancer and is back to work again. 76 years old and no stopping him.
Thanks again,

Jennifer

Happy Sunday ladies! Just finished Zcut Strength w/o #9. Used 35lbs db for plank pulls, 10's for the combo curl/lunge, and db swings, could not finish the dynamic burpees at the end. great workout.

bathed four dogs just before my workout, they smell delicious!:rolleyes:

Great workouts ladies!

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.