Daily check in weekend of March 16 & 17

Hi Ladies - happy weekend. My mom and sister are visiting me so no workouts last two days. But today they are out at the flea market with my brother. I took the opportunity to stay in and workout out while they are out. I did ZCut workout #4 which is a tabata workouts all body weight; then added in ZWOW number 60 which was a mix of body weight and hand weights timed max rep workouts. Took me 13:05 to complete which im pretty proud of because that was her time too.

Enjoy your workouts!

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi ladies,

Late check in today, but busy getting ready for more painting tomorrow. I think I am addicted...
Today was GS Back, Shoulders and Biceps.
Have a good day.

P.S. DH is agreeing to get new furniture!!!!!

Conni,

I knew you would get your way.

Today I did workout 1 of your best body KCM including cardio rests (chest/shoulders/tris) + PUB Chest/shoulders/tris). I also did an EDT routine with my 14 yrs old of back/tris. I am burning out today. I need a rest one day a week and didn't take one this week - silly me.

Have a good day everyone. Good luck with the painting conni. Enjoy your time with your family carmen.

Hi everyone,

This morning I did Slow and Heavy Legs + Back (sans deadlifts). I wanted to do some cardio but I just didn't have any more focused energy. Ah well. Tomorrow will be cardio.

Happy painting conni.

s.

Hi all,

Done with the foyer and stairwell. This one was more of a challenge, but it is done.

Today was a rest day - I did TF Low Impact Hiit 25, and STS Ab Circuits Stability ball workout.

GS Legs tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.