Daily Check in Weekend of August 6 & 7, 2016

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did Xtrain Legs - floor + rear delts and added on a short pilates by lisa workout and another short you tube leg workout that last about 15 minutes.

Busy day today - working for a few hours, tidying, cooking, picking up DD etc...

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hi Shiobhan and all still to follow,

Start of the day I was running errand etc and then after relaxing with a book which resulted in me falling asleep. I am still very tired! Last night I also fell asleep while reading on the couch. I then got to emptying my 5 moving boxes running up and down the stairs finding a place for everything. This took way longer than I had counted on so I had less time for my w/o which I wanted to have done before dinner.

I did bodypump today. I am not very familiar with bodypump yet and I think I prefer Cathe and Kelly for weight. It wasn't a bad w/o it's just all barbell with not super heavy weights but lots of reps. Maybe it will grow on me. My shoulders and upper back were shaking when I tried washing my hair afterwards.

See you all tomorrow.

Great workouts today/Saturday you two! :)
Have a safe trip Ceci. Henriette, I think you will be feeling that workout tomorrow! I liked the BodyPump classes quite a bit, although when I did it via video I just didn't like it as much. I'm not sure why. lol.

Had a late start to the day today due to no sleep & my errands took longer than planned which ended up going into having dinner out. It was delicious. Vietnamese vegetarian with scrumptious flavours! So, it ended up turning into a 2nd 'Rest' day. I will MAKE time tomorrow/Sunday though!!

Who is ordering the Strong & Sweaty set?

Hi Everyone,

My DD is back from Nova Scotia! And, her french is greatly improved as hoped. Phew. She struggled for years in french immersion and now has so much more confidence in the language. What a gift from the Federal Government!

Today I did Fit Body By Lisa on youtube thanks to another cathlete. I did the upper tabata but died after 50 minutes. It was really good. I will do more of her workouts.

Elsie - sorry you haven't been able to sleep of work out. I hope things improve for tomorrow
Henriette - I do not know body pump. gosh there is soooooooo many workouts out there!

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,
Today was meant to be a Yoga/Stretch day as I have not had a rest since Wednesday and my body was sore from pump kust like Elsie had predictes.

Anyways I think you galss all know by now that I am not flexible and not good t doing yoga w/o. I know I should as flexibility require practice and patience, but I lack both.

So I decided a li'l extra cardio to get me in the mood can't hurt. After 43min dance cardio I was however in the mood for more dancing, not yoga. So I popped in another dance dvd and danced another 45min. After nearmly 90min dancing and burning 690cals I gave in and popped in the yoga/dalace dvd I had planned. So not my thing! I know it's good for me... But I would rather do just about any other type of w/o. Anyways I hung in there and did my best, groaning and losing balance several times. Yeah for me!

I have spent a lot of time gathering over 20 different rotations, all general so I cn just pick what my focus for the week will be e.g. Total body or split or push/pull and then pick a rotation that matches and find dvd's that match what my rotations say. Like a puzzle.

Next week I have extra time as my son is still away so I will do Week 1 og ICE level 3 but replacing the Ice dvd with other dvd's from my collection and possibly only using the Ice MM as they are quite unique. Should be fun... But real tough as most days have a w/o a blast/hiit and a mm. Yikes!!!

Looks like everyone is livin' the dream this weekend!
Saturday was Lean Legs and Abs,
Today was Cathe Live Circuit SWEAT.
DH is home from Rehab...better than I thought it would be..

Happy Sunday friends. :)

Ceci, those FitbyJulia are tough tough! I tried her shredded and no equipment ones in Feb/March I think, but since then have only got around to trying another one. I really like her. Sometimes I burn myself out on youtube stuff like that though. I did it with Millionaire Hoy as well. lol. So nice that your daughter is enjoying her French! I honestly do not remember much from High School. I went on to study some Russian in university, but since have gotten back to giving French a try again. Having a few Quebécois shows to watch on NetFlix really helps. lol. I honestly learned some Spanish that way!! I cannot write it though. Which is important.

Henriette, have fun choosing your rotations! I am not a rotation girl, but I admire someone who can stick to it! I love the MMelts in ICE.

Conni, glad to hear that your DH is settling in. Transitions like that cannot be simple. (hugs)

Hope your weekend has been nice Annette!!

Today is a rush of things again. Workout was a Cathe LIVE boxing (37 mins), plus a cardio pilates w-o from fitnessGlo. DH did the boxing with me, it was a lot of fun.

See you tomorrow!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.