Daily Check in Weekend June 8 & 9

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good morning ladies - I feel very good this morning. today I did Stretch Max 1 and added in the balance and plyo power yoga 3 min challenge from ZCUT power yoga. That really got the heat going!

D&C went well, minimal to no discomfort at home afterwards. That anesthesia was the best sleep I've had in a long time. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Today we plan to go to the watermelon festival at the Flea Market...:cool:

Enjoy your workouts!

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,
Glad you are okay. Have fun today - I hear fleas love watermelon!

Today was STS Total Body but I have done that so much on the last rotation I subbed KCM New You Coming. Nice and intense.

Patio work today after a trip to Lowes!

Hi everyone,

Carmen - I am glad you are on the mend and working out so quickly.

Conni - always a good workout from you.

I am sorry to not check in yesterday. I was so under the weather. I only managed to do half of centre floor and just couldn't go on. I was in bed by 7:30. I must have caught my daughter's cold. It's almost gone now which I am happy about.

Today I only managed 35 minutes of terminator + Jackie Warner's abs (love that ab workout) cos I rushed downtown for a lecture and had to get back to test drive a car. I have to get a new car. DH and I have had matching Audi's for years but I have to get a station wagon now that we have a dog and my car is getting really tired looking. We've decided on a VW Sportline Wagon. No more Audi. sniff sniff. The maintenance on our cars is around $4-5000/year!!!!! too much. It should be called Ow-di based on maintenance costs alone.

See you all tomorrow.

Good morning everyone,

This morning I did Jari's Exremely Ripped & Chiseled sans abs. Yesterday really felt like more of a cardio workout and this DVD of Jari's doesn't really use weights for the legs - it's just tons of repetition. In this one the repetition might just be a bit too much at times.

Have a good day everyone.

s.

Happy Sunday ladies - I just finished ZCut workout #8 then added Zcut power yoga upper body strength and plyo series. My upper body is fried. :)

Very muggy outside, doing laundry and going to pull out some beads and get creative.

Have a good one.

Carmen.

Hi gang,

Today was a rest day but I did Zumbo Exhilerate then Stretchmax segment 3.

Okay, we all need to get healthy here..!!

Siobhan, sorry you have the sickies now, good luck with the new car. We are looking too, but we have had Corollas for the last upteen years so I think we will get another one. They all last 200,000 miles, so that makes it a good call for me.

DS was feeling icky yesterday, so I dug up a bed the length of our patio, then trenched it and leveled and filling it with 21 bags of lava rocks..it looks really nice and clean, no more weeds!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.