Daily check in weekend June 19&20

pwmatt

Cathlete
Morning gang. I did HSC last eve and will do a BM2 cardio premix this morn. I have a high school graduation party today and will be doing some packing. I'm going to FLA on Wed and staying to Mon. Yippee! I'm so looking forward to it!

Hi all!

I slept in this morning :D felt so good! Then I did The Kettlebell Way Empire State and now I'm doing CleanMax. I have nothing else planned for today, just going to chillax :)

Phyllis ~ Great workouts, have fun at the party.

Hi Ladies - Today is rest day for me. I might do a yoga or stretch later.

Phyllis - enjoy ur trip. Where in Florida are you going?

Enjoy your Saturday!!

Carmen.

Glad you're feeling better Tammy ! Yay for sleeping in !

Phyllis, where in Florida ? Can I come ??? We are going to IRB in December and I CANNOT WAIT !!!

Carmen, yoga/stretch sounds good. I'm resting today but maybe I'll fit that in too ! Thanks for the idea :)

Hi everyone!

Greetings from Marco Island! We are having sooo much fun hitting the beach every day, relaxing and just basking in the gorgeous weather.
DS took his first parasailing trip today, loved it. I am mostly doing as little as possible, hanging out in the gulf and hitting the pool in the afternoon.

I am working out though -

Thursday - Brisk 30 minute beach walk, then legwork and core.
Friday - 30 minutes on the treadmill, then core and stretch.
Today - 30 minute interval walk on the treadmill, then upper body and core.

Heading out now for an evening walk on the beach. DH and I are seriously thinking about moving down here..

If I don't check in , have a great Father's Day,and I will be back in Ohio on Tuesday ( Boooooooo).

Have a great weekend!

Good morning - I have an Aqua Zumba class after church this morning. Hopefully it wont get rained out. :cool:

Enjoy your Sunday.

Carmen.

Connie, that sounds like Heaven ! My dh and I too, want to move to Fla. when he retires. We have to check out Marco Island though, we've never been there.
We're going to Fla this year, but have a LONG wait . We aren't going until around Christmastime !!!! :(

No workout yet today , but if we don't go for a morning hike, I'll hit the spin bike ! Have a great Father's day !

Good Morning Glories!

CC#7 for me this morning.

Becky ~ Enjoy your day.

Carmen ~ Hope your class wasn't rained out.

Conni ~ Glad you are having a fabulous time.

Have a good day all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.