@ DAILY CHECK IN WEEKEND JULY 31,AUG.1ST@

Calico

Cathlete
Hi all,

I ended up working on my new workouts and I think I have the general formats nailed down. I am using older routines that we haven't done in years. One cd will have new aerobic moves so they will see new moves.

So I did about an hour of different moves using different music to see what fit best.

Have a great weekend and workouts!!

Hi Annette,

Wow! you sure are dedicated to teaching! I am sure the gym members appreciate your efforts and variety!

I took a rest day yesterday. I have this thing I do sometimes, where, just before bed, I start watching AGT and BGT golden buzzer moments and I am hooked for another 20 or 30 minutes. That's what I did Friday evening and then couldn't fall asleep. I don't even watch tv (just netlix) so, I mean, why do I watch these GBM's over and over again? I've seen them all! I need some impulse/urge control.

Anyway..... rest day yesterday and today I did PHA 2 - minus 1 round + added on some Caroline G for more back and biceps.

We have a long weekend here so I am feeling pretty freeeeee this weekend!

See you all tomorrow.

Hi,

I worked more on the 1st cd kickboxing and then the aerobic moves. About 38 minutes worth. Now I am watching an old movie with hubby.

See you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.