Daily Check In Weekend edition Dec 21 & 22

Hi ladies,

DH had a decent night and is doing well today. He is very tired and weak but pain is not an issue ( so far). He actually sat at the table this morning, which he has not done in years. Baby steps....

Today was Party Rockin' step 2.

Still don't think I can leave DH tomorrow in the care of MIL so DS and I can see Wicked. She freaks about everything and I couldn't do anything to help if I am an hour away. I think one of our friends will go with DS, so at least he will be able to enjoy it. I am very bummed.

Hi everyone,

Conni - glad to hear your DH is feeling better.

Carmen - good workouts lately.

Today I did a mish mosh - I wasn't feeling up for a workout. I did about 15 minutes of a Brook Benten KB workout + a 30 minutes KCM circuit burn premix - legs + cardio - it was tough!

See you all tomorrow.

Hi all,

DH doing pretty well so far, having some trouble getting around today, but I think his body is pretty tired and it is going to take awhile for him to gain strength. I hope for another good day today.

This morning I did Cardio Core Circuit ( some of it on the rebounder). Not a fav because it gets boring repeating the same cardio again, but I was able to do it all.

Baking cookies, doing some office work, cleaning and a few errands on the agenda..

Hi ladies just finished HIIT #5. What a tuff workout. 3rounds took me 31:36 and two of the exercises In the last round i could only get 5 reps out...too many burpee type exercises my upper body is fried.

Conni sounds encouraging. One day at a time.

Siobhan nice mish mosh.

Off to wrap a few gifts.

Carmen

Ladies, we are in the midst of an icestorm here. We have had no heat or power for about 18 hours. We have had to leave the city no workout yet as a result maybe same tomorrow. They estimate 3 days of no power.

Conni and Carmen good workouts.

Hi ladies. Made it to one of my sisters place, cooked dinner for everyone did supercuts and now watching frosty the snowman. See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.