Daily Check-in, Wednesday, March 22, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies:

Today's workouts:
KCM- Power Split dvd- Workout # 2- Lower Body Split with finishers - 35 min.
Blender- STS 1.0 - Chest - 25 min.

enjoy your day & workouts!

Hi Everyone,

Great workout Linda! Nice variety. I remember the days when it was all Cathe vs KCM, coke vs pepsi, who do you prefer? It was always Cathe, it was always coke (and still is though I don't drink much pop these days).

Today I did MPL for 45 minutes. It was mainly core and a lot of stretching for the lower body. I feel looser.

Nora - sorry you missed your workout yesterday. I hope you get one in today.
Annette - Looooooooooong workout for you yesterday

Have a great day friends.

Hi Siobhan, I prefer Cathe over Kelly, however, I do enjoy most all of Kelly’s workouts & try to do them on a somewhat regular basis….Coke vs Pepsi??? Aahh…I’m a Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi person all the way!!! :)

Great job this AM with 45 min of MPL…

Sorry, Nora, you had to miss your planned workout yesterday. Today’s another day!!

Hi ladies,

Today's workout was an hour on the elliptical and 15 minutes of floorwork.

Gotta run home and change so I can go give my story to the judge regarding the dog attack from back in November. Less than an hour now...

See you tomorrow.

Good morning everyone;)

Linda- Nicely done and WTG on today's workout with:

Today's workouts:
KCM- Power Split dvd- Workout # 2- Lower Body Split with finishers - 35 min.
Blender- STS 1.0 - Chest - 25 min.

Siobhan- Great job on your workout today with an awesome MPL for 45 Min. MPL is always great and you said this one had a bit of an emphasis on core and the lower body stretching.

I prefer Cathe, but I do enjoy KCM and own severalof her workouts.

Annette- Great job getting in a workout with:

an hour on the elliptical and 15 minutes of floorwork. Wow you got a busy day ahead. Good luck with the Judge telling the Judge your side of what happened regarding the dog attack back in November.

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
High Reps- Lower Body= 35 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - HIIT HILLS | 45 min Indoor Cycling [REVIVE WEEK 7 LIVe]= 50 Min
X10- Workout 2 Low Impact = 26 Min

Have a blessed day;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

The owner of the dog pled guilty, she had already gotten rid of the pitbull that attacked me, but her German shepherd has since attacked a little boy on the autism spectrum while he was being walked by one of her young sons. The dog got away and attacked the little boy's face that was playing in the alley. So she is trying to rehome that dog too.

So because she cooperated with the judge I did not have to testify. So I was leaving even before the time the case was to be heard. She is looking at a lot of fines.

And her 'wife' left her and fled to Tennessee . And stole from her. She just needs prayer.

Great job Nora with YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min High Reps- Lower Body= 35 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - HIIT HILLS | 45 min Indoor Cycling [REVIVE WEEK 7 LIVe]= 50 Min & X10- Workout 2 Low Impact = 26 Min.

Big workout ! Making up for yesterday I see… :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.