Daily Check-in Wednesday July 28th, 2021

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a short 40 minute Caroline G chest/tricep workout - beastmode. Heavy weights, lots of sets!

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Siobhan and others,

Today I had 6 ladies and we did my Cardio Dance Party Circuit which was roughly 48 minutes. It is now among one of their favorites. I told them we were celebrating me losing 10 pounds as of this morning ,Yippee!!!

Then after talking waay too long I did a 35 minute weight work out including dumbbell flyes and press, one arm at a time overhead for triceps, hammer curls, the back and shoulder machines. Then I did floorwork for abs, legs and glutes. Then I helped a young lady with her form on deadlifts, and I even did a handful myself. Ok ok, pick yourself back up off the floor... I know I never do deadlifts but I have watched others including Cathe do them so I do know correct form.

Have a great day!!

Oh! close your mouth, I know you are still in shock!! LOL!!

Add on 41 minutes of new music work, 21 minutes of cardio aerobics, zumba like moves, the 20 minutes of basic cardio kickboxing, nothing fancy. I am sweating, typing this, whew! This last cd is a lot faster than the 2nd one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.