Daily Check-in Wednesday, February 1st, 2023

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Happy February 1st Everyone.

New month, new you.

Today I did a 45 minute Sydney Cummings workout for upper body and abs. Today's weights were heavier than the ones I used with Cathe yesterday so I figured it was ok to work my upper body two days in a row. I added on a 17 minute MPL workout.

Linda - good luck with your crown today. I've never had serious dental work before just cleanings, removal of old fillings from when I was a kid. Oh, and braces in my 30's. I would be scared too!

Annette and Linda - nice big long workouts yesterday. I am trying to catch up with you all and do longer workouts. I feel inspired.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Siobhan and all who follow,

Today I did a little over an hour of Taebo composed of 2 YouTube Taebos I found. One was pretty lame it a Taebo Basic Bootcamp called Lean Body but honestly it was a 32 minute instructional workout that I did do with my new wrist weights on.

Then I did another of Billy's carport workouts that was 33 minutes that was much more cardio than the other one.

I have an eye doctor's appointment this afternoon.

Nice workout Siobhan.

See you tomorrow.

Good morning everyone:)

Siobhan- Very nicely done today with: a 45 minute Sydney Cummings workout for upper body and abs, then adding on added on a 17 minute MPL workout.
Great sounding workout today and very well balanced WTG! and High fives!!!;)

Linda- I have to say I'm sending you well wishes on your dental crown today. You'll be fine. I've had crowns before and its not so bad no pain or anything.You'll be good not to worry;

Annette- Great job on today's workouts with:an hour of Taebo composed of 2 YouTube Taebos. Yeah some times the instuctional ones can be disappointing.
They are probably good if you have not done Taebo before, but sort of boring for an experienced person. I have noticed there are some carport Taebo workouts on YT and they seem pretty goodOne was pretty lame it a Taebo Basic Bootcamp called Lean Body but honestly it was a 32 minute instructional workout with your new wrist weights.
Good for you doing Taebo with walking weights, that is awesome. Good luck on your eye doctor's appointment. I hope all goes well.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Movement Paralells Life -STRETCH + STRENGTH | Better Mobility in 9 minutes! (Follow Along)= 9 Min
KCM 30MTF Power Splits- Workout #2 Lower Body= 32 Min
KCM- 30MTF- Abs & Core- HGI Bonus Waistline= 9 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30 minute POWER HIIT Cycling Workout= 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- The Encore 2.0= 13 Min
ICE- Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Timesaver #6 Punching Combos 3 24 Min= 24 Min

Enjoy a blessed day;)

Nora

Hi girls, great job Siobhan with a 45 minute Sydney Cummings workout for upper body and abs and MPL.

Annette, you got it done with 2 Taebo workouts lasting over a hour! Hope your appointment went well.

Nora, great job with
YT- Movement Paralells Life -STRETCH + STRENGTH | Better Mobility in 9 minutes! (Follow Along)= 9 Min
KCM 30MTF Power Splits- Workout #2 Lower Body= 32 Min
KCM- 30MTF- Abs & Core- HGI Bonus Waistline= 9 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30 minute POWER HIIT Cycling Workout= 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- The Encore 2.0= 13 Min
ICE- Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Timesaver #6 Punching Combos 3 24 Min= 24 Min
Another “mega” workout….

Got my crown, wasn’t too bad, just long…cause you wait hour or so for the crown to be made & put on. And she had to get the old one off first….soreness in mouth, but that’s
normal I guess with numbing, and drilling around in there. numbing seems to be pretty much gone. Hopefully will workout tomorrow…

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.