Daily Check in Wednesday February 17th, 2021

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Annette,

Today I did CG's latest heavy leg/shoulders workout. Wow. it was tough. I used 20 pounds in each hand. She uses 22 pounds in each hand. I don't know how she does it.

So nice you got to stay home yesterday Annette. I guess you only work out during the week and take weekends off. I am thinking of taking Saturdays off. We shall see if I have it in me....

Have a great day Annette!

Hi Siobhan,

Today I only had 1 lady show up and we talked and she didn't feel like doing a workout alone so she left.

So I got on the elliptical for 55 minutes and then did 45 minutes of moderate weight work. Barbell up to 95 pounds, the flyes for 12.5 and 15 pounds straight then angled, concentration curls using 15's, triceps lying extension, 1 arm over head, and both hands holding 1 dumbbell, back rows, shoulder one arm at a time press using 15's and lat pulldown on the cable. Also forearm cable pull, front under hand raise for shoulder and front of chest, plus floorwork for abs.

We are expecting more snow tonight and tomorrow so I may not make it to the gym tomorrow.

Nice workout Siobhan.

Have a great day!!

Oh and yes, I mostly take the weekends off. During the summer months I try to take walks on Sundays. On occasion I will get a Saturday workout in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.