Daily Check-In Tuesday, November 29

Tamster

Cathlete
STS Disc 2 back only for me this morning....if I have time I will do Slide&Glide cardio.

Have a good day!

Good morning....today it will be a short intense circuit workout. My boss has been trying to lose weight and get fit but no real success. She joined a team challenge of other business women and found out yesterday she is at zero. no weight loss, calorie burn, nothing so she started blaming her personal trainer. I tried to gently make some suggestions that worked for me and she dismissed it saying she has experience in how to do it. It has become so obvious that she is very unhappy, loney, and stressed with her life and career. Sorry for unburdening, but felt I needed to get this out so that I can start the day today. While she is wallowing, I am picking up more responsibilities. My workouts have been a great source of stress relief for me, even the evening walks.

Thanks for letting me share on here.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi ladies,

Carmen - I guess all you can do is be thankful that your attitude is not negative, and that your regimen "enables you' instead of "disabling you", as this womans' seems to be doing.

Today was step cardio - I did Kari's Hot Steps and corework on the ball.

Are we having fun yet??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.