Daily Check-in, Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Good morning.....

Great workout yesterday, Siobhan, with your new find! Nora, as always, your workout of
YT- MLP- 5-MINUTE MOVEMENT FLOW to Stay STRONG & FLEXIBLE= 5 Min
YT- MPL - Strong & Healthy Shoulders | Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 60 minute Rhythm Ride Cycling Workout= 61 Min
Ripped w/HiiT: Lift It Chest, Tri's & Shoulders = 40 Min was great !

Hope your birthday was a good one Annette !

Today's line-up:
Blender- Bootcamp Blaster - 20 min.
IFit- "Santa Maddalena Church Treadmill Walk, Italy- 24 min.
YT- Jump Rope Dudes- 10 min. Jump Rope Workout for Beginners

hope you all enjoy your day !

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of Gede Foster for Upper Body (43 minutes). I added on day 2 of her ab challenge - 8 minutes as I was not going to do a repeat set. I added on 10 minutes of MPL stretch and did day 2 wall squat challenge - 65 seconds.

Linda - I love jump rope dudes. they are always so fun but I think they are now just jump rope dude. Brandon left, making it minus the 's'.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Annette!
Great workout yesterday Nora. Have a great day.

Happy Tuesday morning ladies:)

Linda- High fives on your super fun workout today with:

Blender- Bootcamp Blaster - 20 min.
IFit- "Santa Maddalena Church Treadmill Walk, Italy- 24 min.
YT- Jump Rope Dudes- 10 min. Jump Rope Workout for Beginners

Wow such a fun mix in your workout and getting it done in a fun way, WTG and high fives;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's workout enjoying more workouts with Gede Foster.
High fives on yout workout today with:

a mix of Gede Foster for Upper Body (43 minutes), added on day 2 of her ab challenge - 8 minutes,
plus added on 10 minutes of MPL stretch and did day 2 wall squat challenge - 65 seconds.WOW! Way to get it done. Awesome workout!!:)

Annette- WOW! Sorry I missed that post. Belated Happy Birthday wishes o you. I hope you had a fun & special birthday;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- TS #1 Just Kickboxing= 34 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30 minutes of ALL-IN POWER on the beat!= 31 Min
Ripped w/HiiT- Low Impact HiiT One- Premix #5 LIH1 + Bonus Abs One= 36 Min

Enjoy and Carpe Diem girls:)

Nora

Great workout Nora !
YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- TS #1 Just Kickboxing= 34 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30 minutes of ALL-IN POWER on the beat!= 31 Min
Ripped w/HiiT- Low Impact HiiT One- Premix #5 LIH1 + Bonus Abs One= 36 Min

WTG!

Hi ladies,

Technically I was bummed all day yesterday. While I got lots of Facebook birthday wishes, I was home all day alone. Hubby wasn't feeling well and came home from work grumpy.

Youngest son came over today and brought me a card and we talked before he had to go to work. Middle son had come over Sunday and hung out with us most of the afternoon. It just so happened nobody came over on my birthday and I got no cards in the mail. Plus I am nearing an age that I don't want to think about so there's that. And my weight is up. Sigh.

Anyway, today I came to the gym and did a 90 minute weight workout including barbell, back machine, dumbbells, the sled ( new record 578 pounds pushed on the sled,whoohoo), and the floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a stretch. I actually hurt my back trying a wall pilates beginner workout yesterday on YouTube but I plowed through today's workout.

Nice workouts ladies , don't worry about me, I feel better today.

See you tomorrow.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Annette, anymore I tend to think of birthdays as "just another day" but it's still can "hurt" if
no one acknowledges your birthday, regardless. Hope you had a good day.

Great job at the gym, with your 90 (wow) minute weight workout & floorwork & stretch. I am not much into yoga & pilates ....sometimes moves like that can "tweak" by back, hips, etc. even if I am being careful....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.