Daily Check-in Tuesday, January 31st, 2023

CeciFifi

Cathlete
And there goes January....

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did Cathe's Strong and Sweaty (?) the one for upper and lower body. I added on 17 minutes of MPL stretching. His stuff actually makes a difference in my body. I don't need physio or to see my osteo now.

Great workouts yesterday everyone. Have a great day!

Good morning...

Siobhan, great job with Cathe's Strong and Sweaty & MPL We were almost posting at the same time!

Annette, sounds like a great Taebo Power 45 min. workout ! Glad your foot didn't hurt as much...

Nora, another great & long workout doing YT- MLP-Strong & Healthy Shoulders- Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min., YT- Movement Paralells Life - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Waistine Work= 16 Min
ICE- Chisled Upper Body- Basic #1- Wup + Main Rountine + Icy Core 1 + Stretch = 53 Min &
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20 minute HAPPY HIIT Cycling Workout = 25 Min

This morning I did last week's CatheLive- Tower Circuit Sweat Express- 37 min. (great FitTower express workout) Also did a Peloton 30 min. Treadmill / Upper Body Bootcamp.

Tomorrow is my re-scheduled dental crown appointment (completely forgot about it until they called) so
I doubt I will workout tomorrow. We are supposed to get "some weather" tonight so I hope I won't have
to call & reschedule again....although I don't wanna go!

Have a good Day !

Good morning girls;)

Siobhan- Wow that is so cool your comments on MPL. I tried MPL and love it! I just have a tough time fitting in his longer stuff so far, but I will get to it.
MPL is so worth taking the time to do with its 5 minutes flows or moderate length stuff or the long stuff its all good. I'm discovering I really need the mobility and flow and stretch.
It relieves the pain and improves movement. I now know I need that. Now I try to fit in MPL almost every day.

Bravo on today's workout with: Cathe's Strong and Sweaty (?) the one for upper and lower body. I added on 17 minutes of MPL stretching. Wonderful workout combo WTG and double high fives!!:)

Linda- Great workout today with:

last week's CatheLive- Tower Circuit Sweat Express- 37 min. (great FitTower express workout) Also did a Peloton 30 min. Treadmill / Upper Body Bootcamp.High Fives!!! That is a great workout combo, WTG!! Way to get it done today!;)
Good luck on your dental crown tomorrow. You'll be fine:)

Annette- Amazing workout yesterday with Taebo Power 45 min. workout. It sounds like you are enjoying Taebo. You inspire me to find my Taebo dvds and revisit them. I remember I loved Taebo, so fun and your burn alot of calories. Good stuff, what's not to love.
I'm glad to hear your foot it feeling better. Take care and keep on healing;)

Here'stoday's workout:

YT- MLP-Strong & Healthy Shoulders- Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
YT- Movement Paralells Life- MORNING MOVEMENT ROUTINE to stay PAIN-FREE & FEELING YOUNG!= 17 Min

YT- Phoneix Nation- 10 Minute Skipping Weight Loss Workout = 11 Min
KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout #1 = 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- HIIT HILLS- 45 min Indoor Cycling RWK 7 LIVE= 50 Min

Have a blessed Tuesday everyone:)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today I came to the gym and did 42 minutes of upper body weight work and floorwork for lower body and a stretch.

Then I did 25 minutes of cardio on the elliptical.

My shoulders are hurting from yesterday's Taebo, Billy did some exercises for shoulders that about killed me,LOL!

Nice workouts everyone.

See you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.