Daily Check-in, Tuesday, January 24, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone.....

Siobhan, hope you are on the mend! Miss you!

Lannette, hope you are doing well & getting your daily workouts in.....

Annette, great job with 45 min Taebo & 25 min floorwork yesterday.....hope your foot feels better.....

Nora, another great workout selection doing YT- MLP-Strong & Healthy Shoulders- Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
YT- Movement Paralells Life - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min., KCM 30MTF- Power Splits- Upper Body = 32 Min., & KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core- Circuit Burn = 6 Min, ending with
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Workout with me!LIVE= 62 Min

Last night I added on a Hydrow 15 min. Feel Good Rowing workout on Charles River, Boston, Mass.
Today was: 30 min. Peloton Lower Body Bike Bootcamp
Blender- Perfect 15 Series: Pump- Upper Body - 15 min.
IFit- "Canyon Overlook Trail Elliptical Hike, Zion National Park, Utah" - 15 min.

Have a good day !

Hi Linda and all who follow,

Today I came to the gym and did 50 minutes on the elliptical and then 50 minutes of weight work for upper body and floorwork for lower body. Used the barbell for chest press, the back machine (but I did all with both arms at the same time usually I do 1 arm at a time), then dumbbells for chest flyes and press, triceps, biceps and shoulders. Then the floorwork with a little bit more dumbbell work for back and abs and shoulders.

Nice workout Linda!! Keep up the great work!

Have a great day!!

Hi ladies;)

Siobhan - I hope you are resting and taking care to get well soon, we miss ya;)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with :

Last night added on a Hydrow 15 min. Feel Good Rowing workout on Charles River, Boston, Mass.
Today was: 30 min. Peloton Lower Body Bike Bootcamp
Blender- Perfect 15 Series: Pump- Upper Body - 15 min.
IFit- "Canyon Overlook Trail Elliptical Hike, Zion National Park, Utah" - 15 min. WTG on your workouts and lovin' the passport workouts, awesome stuff. High fives:)

Annette- WTG on yesterday's workout with with:min Taebo & 25 min floorwork yesterday. High fives and Bravo. How's your foot doing now?

Great job on today's workout with: a great gym workout of 50 minutes on the elliptical and then 50 minutes of weight work for upper body and floorwork for lower body. Used the barbell for chest press, & machines back machine (but I did all with both arms at the same time usually I do 1 arm at a time), then dumbbells for chest flyes and press, triceps, biceps and shoulders. Then the floorwork with a little bit more dumbbell work for back and abs and shoulders. Bravo!!

Lannette- Hope you are doing well and having fun with your workouts. Take care;)

I sprained my left wrist doing MPL and lost balance catching myself wrong in how my wrist got tweaked and it was a bit sore. Then this morning noticed it was sprained. So, I had to cancel today's workout and ice it and rest. We'll see how I feel tomorrow safew to say no weight work until it feels better.

Have a blessed day;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.