Daily Check-in, Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Good morning everybody:

Today's workout(s)

Blender- Total Body Stability Ball- 26 min.
Hydrow- Circuit Training #9- Rowing & Weights AMRAP- 20 min.

That's it for today, need to try & get something done...:)

Nice rest day yesterday, Annette!

Nora, great job with
YT- MLP- MINDFUL MOBILITY to Stay Moving Well & Feeling Young- 18-min Guided Flow= 18 Min
Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat Fast- Belly Blasting 2 Mile Interval Walk= 31 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- METABOLIC BOOST!- INTENSE Indoor Cycling Workout [ REVIVE Week 7: THE FINISHERS= 38 Min

Good morning Siobhan!

Everyone have a nice day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of 30 minutes of Cathe's Butts & Guts and added on 20 minutes of MPL. It was a decent workout.

Linda - thanks for the tip about the blender. I should check out shared workouts!
Nora and Annette - enjoy your day!

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning everyone:)

Linda- Great short and sweet challenging workout, WTG!;) I love those fun and time efficient workouts, good stuff!

Siobhan- Oh wow I have not done Butts & Guts in long while. Great choice of workout that is a challenging workout, good stuff.
Butts & Gut is tough and 20 Min MPL after would be an awesome combo and feel amazing.

Hello's and waves to Annette, have a fun workout and great day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
YT- MLP-Strong & Healthy Shoulders- Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Arms & Abs Walk= 11 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- FUN, EFFECTIVE, and INTENSE 45 minute Cycling Class- TEAM CLIMB Bike Workout= 45 Min

Have a terrific Tuesday;)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Today I went to the gym and did a 95 minute workout consisting of weight work for chest (barbell and dumbbells), dumbbells for back, shoulders, triceps and biceps, then the sled pulling with strap walking backwards and pushing forward up to 9 plates!!(~20 minutes)Then I did floorwork for legs, abs and glutes and a nice stretch.

Then ended up talking to a nice young lady who is my youngest son's age and was homeschooled also for almost 2 hours. :eek:

She was very nice and easy to talk to. When I looked at my watch I had not realized it had been so long.

Great workout for everyone!!

See you tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hi ladies

It seems my workout plans for today were foiled. I had to give DH a haircut and bake banana bread today per request. Hopefully tomorrow I will gwet my workout in as planned.

Have a great evening;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.