Daily Check In: Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hi everyone,

Sandra, I love that quiet time too, although I confess I rarely use it for working out :). Even though I have the house to myself during the day, it's not the same because that's when I clean, do laundry, exercise, run errands, etc. At night when everyone is asleep, and all the requirements of the day have been met I feel like I can finally relax and enjoy some quality "me" time. However, I end up staying up too late and then I'm exhaused. :+ I always have one cup in the morning, and if I go out to dinner or lunch with friends, I'll have another cup after the meal. When I was working, I had one cup in the morning at home, one cup in the morning at work, one cup with lunch, and Cuban coffee at 3pm. (Back then I thought "stress" was the reason I wasn't sleeping at night. :p )

Today is a a rest or cross train day for me. I was planning on a bike ride, but by the time I got back from errands (had to drop bil at the airport -- he's going to Cancun, and I'm so-o-o- jealous! ) my neighbor had already brought home my dd (early release day) so I now have her kids while she runs her errands. Hopefully DH won't get home too late so I'll still have time for that ride. Otherwise I'll do MM and save the ride for Saturday.

Have a great day, and an even better weekend!
Pamela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.