Daily Check-in, Thursday, March 9, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning!

Nora, I hope you are ok from your fall. Take care!

This morning I was up earlier than normal, just couldn't sleep, like 4:15am (yikes)......so I did Hydrow Circuit Training # 12-
Rowing & Weights Hiit- 20 min.

Getting ready to finish up with IFit- Max It Out Time Crunch Elliptical Workout #1- which is also 20 min. That will be it.
I can imagine sometime today will be a nap!

Everyone have a blessed day !

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Cathe's Lite Metabolic workout. It requires alertness as there are a lot of compound moves which are not my favourite. I added on Cathe's Intensity PUB for biceps and did my own stretch.

Nora - I hope you are all right. How did you fall? On a more positive note - I hope your hair looks great.
Annette - you are right, that's a truck. Wow. I learned to drive late in life so I do not have the courage to drive a large vehicle. You have courage!
Linda - I love the 4:30am! Enjoy your nap. It will be well deserved.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning ladies:)

Linda- Great job on your unexpected ultra early bird wakeup call to workout. WTG wtih today's workout with:

Hydrow Circuit Training # 12-
Rowing & Weights Hiit- 20 min.

Bravo for get it it done!;) Happy napping!

Siobhan- High fives on today's workout with:
Cathe's Lite Metabolic workout,added on Cathe's Intensity PUB for biceps and stretch. Awesome workout WTG;)

Annette- WOW! You broke youre previous sled record, congrats Bravo!! Great job on yesterday's 82 min weight gym workout using:
including barbell, dumbbells, machine , sled ( broke my record from last week, did 10 (45 pound plates plus a 10 and a 5 pound plates) plus floorwork for abs,
legs and glutes and a stretch. Bravo on yesterday's workout. High fives!! Nice Truck!:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MLP- MORNING MOVEMENT ROUTINE to stay PAIN-FREE & FEELING YOUNG!= 17 Min
ICE- Metabolic Total Body= 49 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- HIIT Circuit Waves - 60 minute Indoor Cycling Class= 56 Min

Have a great pre-Friday ladies;)

Nora

Last edited:
Great job Siobhan, with Metabolic Blast & extra biceps.

I see you were able to workout today, Nora, yay, great job

Hi ladies,

Went to the gym and did 55 minutes on the elliptical. I looked and this is anywhere from 3.6 to 4.6 rpm. Talked to my friend. I have another dentist appointment at 2:10 to hopefully get my new bottom tray for my flouride and whitening treatments.

I will hopefully do floorwork later.
Nice workouts all around. Hope you aren't too sore later from your fall Nora.

Have a great day!

Annette, WTG with 55 min. On the elliptical….Good luck at the dentist and hopefully you will be able to get in that floorwork later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.