Daily Check in Thursday March 26th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I've been going to bed late and getting up later e.g. 7am. Thus, working out a bit later too which my DH doesn't like as he needs the basement for work - My workout space is shared with his home office.

Today I did more Milhoy - 30 minutes of bodyweight moves + 20 minutes of upper body strength. Love this guy!

I hope to see you all tomorrow. And hey, Annette - did you get that oven opened?

Stay well!

Hi all

Ceci we are lucky that it’s just my husband and I in a 4 bedroom house so we move from room to room easily with no interruptions. I really feel for folks during this time. We could be operating like these for weeks if not months.

Annette is your entire family working remotely?

Today was Yvette Bachman Cardio Mixup. It’s really sunny here so I plan on walking later.

Have a great day.

Hi ladies,

No, the oven is still stuck closed and we tried the unplugging thing to no avail.

Only hubby is working remotely 2 days a week this week don't know about next week yet. He still has to go in since he is a Safety officer in Radiation Safety and there are still people doing research with experiments that can't be left unattended.

Other son (youngest) is still working because he works at Walmart.

Middle son is out of work until the schools resume since he works for Lifetouch photography as a school photographer.

Oldest who doesn't live with us anymore is still working also .

Today I found a Les Mills Body Combat Invincible workout on YouTube and did 22 minutes of the 32 minute workout. It was very intense.

Then I did my own Cardio Kickbox Circuit which was 44 min.

Then I did 30 minutes of weight work modifying and improvising with what weights I have here at the house and using some of those interlocking floor panels to raise my self up some for chest flies. It worked.

Oh well, I can't get a photo to upload but I had my 2 pound wrist weights on, slid a 2 pound walking weight on my hand and held a 5 pound dumbbell in the hand so I was holding 9 pounds in each hand, how's that for improvising, LOL!

Have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.