Daily Check-in, Thursday, March 16, 2023

Good morning ladies,

Today's workout:

Hydrow Circuit Training #14- Rowing & Upper Body AMRAP- 20 min.
Blender- Double It- Step & High Step Upper Body Circuit- 20 min.

Gotta try & vacuum later :(

I usually am on the forums throughout the day, so if I see your workout post(s), I am
gonna comment on them at that time instead of waiting til the next morning. The only
reason I am bringing it up, is that I don't want you all to think I am not noticing your
workouts, cause I AM ! :)

Have a good day !

Hi Everyone,

Today I did a mix of Caroline G for shoulders and triceps - 30 minutes. I added on 10 minutes of Gede Foster ab challenge - day 4 as well as wall squat for 70 seconds. I will do my own MPL stretch.

Great workouts yesterday everyone. I am not a big celebrator of my birthday but I always take the day off and do what I want. That's my favourite part. I don't need cards or cake although it's a nice gesture.

Have a great day everyone.

Great workout this AM, Siobhan with Caroline G for shoulders and triceps - 30 minutes plus your ab challenge & wall squat….have a good day!

Beautiful pre-Friday morning to everyone:)

Linda- Really great workouts today and one I haven't done in ages High Step Circuit. I have it but it's been a good long while.

High fives and WTG on today's workout with:

Hydrow Circuit Training #14- Rowing & Upper Body AMRAP- 20 min.
Blender- Double It- Step & High Step Upper Body Circuit- 20 min.

Way to get it done and be amazing;) Enjoy your pre-Friday.

Siobhan- Awesome job on today's workout I'll have to remember to check out Gede Foster I assume on YT.

High fives on today's workout with:

Caroline G for shoulders and triceps - 30 minutes, plus 10 minutes of Gede Foster ab challenge day 4, as well as wall squat for 70 seconds. Plus adding on your own MPL stretch. WTG!! Way to get it done;)
Enjoy your day:)

Annette- Hello's and waves;

Here's today's workout:

YT- MLP- RESTORE YOUR BODY- Quick Mobility Routine to MOVE BETTER & FEEL BETTER= 9 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- FUN, EFFECTIVE, and INTENSE 45 minute Cycling Class | TEAM CLIMB Bike Workout= 45 Min

Ripped w/HiiT- LIH2- LIH2 + Bonus Abs 2 = 39 Min

ps. I will out of town on estate business with DH Saturday so no check then and Sunday I always take as a rest day, no workouts.

Happy pre-Friday girls;)

Nora

Great workout Nora,
YT- MLP- RESTORE YOUR BODY- Quick Mobility Routine to MOVE BETTER & FEEL BETTER= 9 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- FUN, EFFECTIVE, and INTENSE 45 minute Cycling Class | TEAM CLIMB Bike Workout= 45 Min

Ripped w/HiiT- LIH2- LIH2 + Bonus Abs 2 = 39 Min

WTG!

Hi ladies,

Today was 85 minutes of weight work including barbell, back machine, dumbbells, cables, sled(new record 588 pounds ) , and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a stretch. That was 10, 45 plates and 1, 35 plate on the sled today, I was beat!! But I did it,Whoohoo!!

Nice workouts ladies. Even my hubby is having trouble grasping my new age,LOL! And he is younger than I am.

Have a great day!!

Gosh, Annette, 85 minutes of weight work plus floorwork & stretch. You go girl!!!
you are gonna have to get your hubby on the elliptical or behind one of those sleds! LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.