Daily Check-in, Thursday, December 28, 2023

Good morning everyone!

Today's workouts:

Blender- 15 min. Total Body Barbell
Peloton- 20 min. Hip Hop Treadmill bootcamp
YT-CrossRope- Jump Rope & Standing Core - 10 min.
YT-Redwoods- Cardio Drumming w/Lindsay- 20 min.

Hope eveyone has a nice Thursday! :)

Good Morning Everyone,

Je suis retourne!!! Today I did Cathe's latest total body barbell. It was good. It was kinda like body pump (is that the name of it - with excessive reps?). I am glad to be back.

Nice workout this morning Linda. I must have missed something - Annette is travelling? after Christmas? I hope your son is recovered from his car/deer accident.

Have a great day everyone.

Siobhan,
Glad you are back! hope you had a great holiday! Good job with Total Body Barbell, my
short blender this AM was a "sampling" of it.

Hi ladies,

Siobhan, we flew up to Syracuse, NY Christmas night to buy a new to us 2021 Ford F150 Lariat extended cab with an 8 ft bed, the next day. We drove home yesterday after staying another night.

Son wasn't hurt in his deer killing by car, he has a rental so he is good.

Today I came to the gym and did a 72 minute weight workout including the back machine, cable rope pull, dumbbells for chest flyes and press, triceps, biceps and shoulders. Then I did the sled my usual but my high was 693!! Got a high five from a man who I guess doesn't normally see me do it. And lots of that's impressive. 3 angels helped to unload it for me. Then I finished with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a stretch.

Now to go home.

Nice workouts ladies.

Last edited:
Nice Christmas present Annette! :) and a nice trip to boot!

great 72 minute weight workout today at the gym as well!

Hi girls;)

I did not feel like workingout today, I thought I cou;ld shake it but could not. So, No workout today.

Linda- great job today with:

Blender- 15 min. Total Body Barbell - Nice One, So what did you think?
Peloton- 20 min. Hip Hop Treadmill bootcamp- Sounds fun
YT-CrossRope- Jump Rope & Standing Core - 10 min. - Ooh thatsounds really fun!
YT-Redwoods- Cardio Drumming w/Lindsay- 20 min.- Nice one!

Bravo, WTG & high fives!! Take care enjoy your evening:)

Siobhan - Great job on today's workout, high fives & way to go! Cathe's latest total body barbell. How did you like it? I have n't tried that one yet. Have a good eveing;)

Annette- Congrats on your new to you truck,enjoy! Bravo on your 72 Min gym workout. WOW! Amazing dled weights, Triplple high fives! It seems you made a new fan. Have blessed evening;

Anita- I having a wonderful evening;)

Great job on all your workouts done today. I hope everyone is well and enjoying a nice evening ;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.