Daily Check in Thursday December 12, 2019

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did more MH - a very short one. I just can't get up in the morning. Right before my bedtime I find I am going onto youtube to watch golden buzzer moments from AGT/BGT. I don't even watch the show ????? I just sit there listening, watching and then crying when the golden buzzer is pushed. I've watched the same moments over and over again and they get me every time. I've got to have some impulse control.

Have a great cold day friends.

Hi all

Ceci - it must be hard for you to settle down after your practice work so I can understand you wanting to just veg out and watch something like that. Impulse control is something that I am continually working on. With me it's usually shopping or eating ;).

Today was a Yvette 45 minute cardio Hiit workout with core work mixed in. She is really tough!

Have a great day!

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I had my implant post put in and it hurt a lot after I got home.

Today I went grocery shopping with youngest son so we could use his extra discount card because he worked Thanksgiving.

Then I came home and did 42 minutes of Taebo off of You Tube. The 1st one had floorwork in it, I did 32 minutes of it. Then I found a 10 minute Taebo on You Tube and did it also.

I have a mound of laundry waiting for me to bring it down,sigh and no desire to start it.

Have a good day and workout!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.