Daily Check-In TGIFriday 11/19

Tamster

Cathlete
Morning Glories...TGIF!!! :D Today will be a kettle bell workout, most likely KBWay Empire State.

Have a great day!

Oooh! Kettlebells! I'll have to invite myself over when I am in town and try with these with you Tammy :p I have thought about doing the couch to 5k too...but it's cold outside! Would this concept work for an elliptical as well?

Last night I almost didn't do CLX as I was really wiped out but I couldn't bear the thought of reporting back to you all that I didn't do it....so I went straight home, didn't even change into my workout clothes and I just did it. :D

Tonight I will do the first part of Body Max2 and abs (as soon I get home!!).

So what is everyone else up to?

Just finished disc 18 back and biceps. What a burner!

Hi Beavs Welcome back ! Great job on the workout yesterday!
Tammy, I'm amazed that KB doesnt' hurt your shoulder , but glad it doesn't !

New workouts start shipping tonight I believe ??

TGIF!

Hi everyone,

Hey Beavs, what's shakin'??

Today was cardio - I did Kelly's 30 minutes to Fitness Kickboxing, both workouts and the core section with weighted gloves. I am pumped!!!

TGIF!! Let's kick some butt!

I love Kelly's workouts!!

I am also eagerly the new workouts. I ordered the STS total body and the leg workout. I'll be interested to hear what others think of the new workouts.

friday...hurray!

Hi ladies. I have no idea what my workout will be tonight. My plan got a little messed up this week with.two nights of no workout because I had to work late. I think I'd like to do a little longer cardio session so maybe SB, BM2 cardio only, or original boot camp for a mix of everything.

I ordered all four new DVDs. Can't wait to try them.

Have a great one.

Carmen

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.