Daily Check In: Sunday, June 4, 2006

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Good morning! What workout did you do today?

I just finished Muscle Max Upper Body Only, and Power Circuit (leg circuits, planks, abs, stretch). After three weeks of doing the Gym Styles, MM has gotten easier. It's rewarding to see results.

Susan - 4 years old! That's a super-sweet age. I hope she has a grrreat birthday.

Becky - I find the bicep work in SuperSets to be surprisingly tough, compared to the rest of the workout. SS is so much fun, though.

Gym Mom - I think you made a wise decision on Saturday, and I hope your hip is feeling better today.

Jane - did you have a better sleep last night?

Have a wonderful day,
Sandra

Good Morning Fit Ladies!!!

I feel it in my biceps today! (bicep work X2 from SS!) Yesterday was SS premix UB blast, AbRipperX, Mowing for an hour.

Today is a rest day before starting the June rotation tomorrow.
It's going to be beautiful, so I might fit a walk in.:)

We are going out truck shopping for my dh today.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday!:7

Good morning Sandra and Becky and all that follow...

Sandra - I slept 11 straight hours not waking up once!!

Becky - It is a rest day for me too before the June rotation. I may get in a stretch or a walk. (just emailed you before coming over to Cathe)

Have a great Sunday everybody.

Good Morning All.

Sandra-I used GS for a while and saw great results as well. It's an awesome series for sure!

Becky-Have fun truck shopping and hope you get that walk in!

Jane-Enjoy your rest day!

Phyllis-Hope you enjoy the June rotation.

Today is a rest day for me and yesterday was a 2 mile run outside.

Take Care!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning for me will be IM#2:7:7 and Ana Caban's Pilates for Abs.

Sandra: That is a great combination workout you did.

Becky: Enjoy your rest day and good luck truck shopping.

Jane: Great job with ZzzzzMax....well deserved!!!

Phyllis: Good luck with the June rotation...

Wendy: Enjoy your rest and I hope your neck feels better soon.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Morning ladies. Yesterday the in-laws came in for a visit, so I didn't get a chance to workout. Today was SJP followed with some extra bicep and tricep work. Tomorrow I am going to start Cathe's June rotation, so we'll see how that goes.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Katie

Good morning everyone!

The hip is better today. I did PLB and am really feeling it in my legs. I have some gardening to do next, mostly weeding but I love to "play in the dirt" so it'll be fun.

Have a great day!

Day 1 of the june rotation is finished and I rather enjoyed it. Imax 1 is not as difficult for me as the others. I changed my shoes and did my lunges outside as it is a beautiful morning. Of course, I covered myself in bug spray 1st - cause the mosquitoes around here love sweat! I wasn't sure how to count the lunges, so I counted each step as 1 and I did 400. Is that what Cathe means of does she count 1 step from each leg as 1? Luckily, I have tomorrow off because I think that UB split(maybe 54 min) and the BBW ( 30 min) will be time eaters.

Any idea why the glittermaker signatures are not showing up? Is it just me?

Enjoy your day.

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/created/43886025.gif

Hi gals!
I did SS last night with 1/2 of lowmax. My thighs were screaming!! I like the bicep work to. But surprisingly I think I need to go up to 12# for the concentration curls!!! I amshocked since I haven't been at the 10# for that long. Guess i was just strong last night!!!!!!
I am planning a run outside later. hOpefully the mosquitos won't carry me away~!!!!!!!!!

Nice WO and rest days everyone!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/159/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Good morning friends,
Sounds like some great workouts as usual. I am taking a rest day today. I ran 5 miles yesterday and my legs are definitley feeling it today. I am going to start the slow and heavy series tomorrow. What do you all think of those workouts? Do you think that they are harder that gym styles? They are defintley a time hog. Anyway, I am glad to be starting something a little different. OOh and I lost 2 lbs this week:) Have a lovely day today everyone.

Cheers!

Susan

Did Imax 3, and on my way to 500 total push-ups, my all-time in-one-day-high-total. I'm giving myself until 6pm to finish.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain ;-)

Change of plans today. I felt so good after all that sleep last night I did run/walk intervals for an hour mid-morning. I am getting ready to go walking with DD now.

Hell fit ladies,

Last night, I did the kickbox of the CXT DVD and the entire Lowmax after. LowMax has gotten much easier for me, and I make it more intense by doing lunges off the step when she marches.

I prefer to work out at night... DB is coming early, but I am going to begin BodyMax and see how far I can get before he arrives. I am so afraid I will get fat if I take a rest day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.