Daily Check - In Saturday, 8/1

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

I have been dealing with lack of a better word very poor internet service that likes to tease us it is on one minute then off - sometimes my kids have better luck than me and can stay on longer before they get cut off. This issue happens every summer and gets better as the school year starts - coincidence hmmm?

So instead of getting aggravated about our internet I've started painting our home in small increments and I've also decided to go back to school so I start the end of this month.

I'm a bit nervous but excited too. I've decided not to do my nursing refresher course at the moment as I was 'talking' to the NC state boards since there is no school close enough maybe when we move into Raleigh I'll go back into nursing but for now I want to do something different so I'll be taking some courses to get started on working behind the scenes in the lab. That's always interested me also. As long as everything goes well I'll be busy and will actually get out of the house more yippee!

So anyways after that long intro :p I have a 60 min iTread on tap this morning. If the weather holds out and it doesn't start to rain I'll be doing this one outside as it's one of the Outdoor iTreads :)

I hope all are doing exceptionally well Have a great Saturday Ladies :)

picture.php

Vilma I was wondering what you've been up to! Congrats on the school thing. How much more would you have to do for nursing? I'm a medical lab tech, so if you need any info on lab stuff, let me know. I work for a private lab and have been there for 23 years!!

I was watching the streaming video of the RT this AM. they were doing step. Although the sound was awful and I couldn't really pick out any of the people, it has still inspired me to get off my butt! So I'm off to do MIC! It's not my fav WO and it holds a large dread factor for me - but I'm ready to try it at least.

Hi everyone,

Way to go Vilma, I am envious of you. I wish I could, but I just can't go back to school now, it just isn't feasible. I will be rooting for you all the way.

Phyllis - I watched some of the presentation ( commercial ) last night and was disappointed in the quality of the webcast. The picture wasn't so hot, and the sound was not so good either. I am going to try to tune in later for some motivation.

Today was Seasun's Stepping Up. Definitely complex and it will take me another try to get this one, but well worth it. She is the most relaxed I have seen her, and she really looked comfortable teaching.

Today is Sherman's 1 year old birthday. I even baked him a doggie cake!

Hi Girls !!

Welcome back Vilma ! I did my first CLX yesterday and LOVED IT !!!!! Woke up with DOMS so I'm a happy camper . (it was fun & it works!!)

No planned workout, though maybe a nice long walk on the bike path or trail later in the day.

Just cleaning out my walk-in closet in the bedroom right now. No fun.

I've missed all the webcasts and right now it's supposed to be on, but nothing is playing. I'm hoping to catch a class later on.......

Connie, I can't BELIEVE Sherman is a year old already ! It seems like you just got him!
Happy birthday to him !
Our puppy just turned 2 (July) !!

Becky

Hi All!

I did STS Disc 1 today. The workout was good, pushed myself really hard, but these workouts just aren't for me. I don't see myself doing these for 3 1/2 months, plus they are just too long. I don't have that kind of time in the mornings. As soon as I can pack them up and list them on ebay, they are gone.

Conni ~ Happy Birthday to Sherman! I agree about the webcasts of the RT, gave up trying to watch!

Becky ~ I'm going to purchase CLX with the money I get from STS. I haven't heard anything negative about those workouts, plus the shorter workout times are exactly what I'm looking for.

Phyllis ~ How did MIC go? I love that workout.

Vilma ~ Congrats on going back to school. Awesome!

I got a huge promotion at work, and I start 8/10. My time here will most likely be limited as I have a lot more responsibility and my hours will most likely increase.

Have a great weekend all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.