Daily Check-in, Monday, March 13, 2023

Good morning girls, hope all had a good weekend!

Siobhan, Great job with your Caroline G workout yesterday. Hope you were able to go skate too!

Hope you enjoyed your rest weekend Annette & hello to Nora.

Last night I did part of a CatheLive-Total Body Barre. I did the warmup, the mini-ball core
section & stretch, which was 25 min.

Today is:
Hydrow CT # 13-Rowing & Bodyweight EMOM- 20 min.
IFit- 15 min. Bike ride in a nearby town that I created using IFit's Streetview maps.
(That's a neat feature they have)

Have a good day !

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone,

I can't believe I slept in until 6am and we have the cleaning person coming this morning at 9am. I will have to shower later today as it takes a long time to straighten my hair.

Today I did Gede Foster for lower body (did 30 minutes) and added on Gede Foster 28 day ab challenge - day 1. She is a new find. I really like her.

Great start to your day Linda.

Have a great workout today Nora and Annette.

Good morning ladies:)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with:

Hydrow CT # 13-Rowing & Bodyweight EMOM- 20 min.
IFit- 15 min. Bike ride in a nearby town that I created using IFit's Streetview maps.
(That's a neat feature they have) So cool!
WTG on your workouts today, they are all very fun sounding, high fives ;)!!

Siobhan- Nicely done on with your Caroline G workout yesterday. Great job on today's workout with: Gede Foster for lower body (did 30 minutes) and added on Gede Foster 28 day ab challenge - day 1. She is a new find.
Its so fun to stumble on to a new workout instructor/workout. Awesome job with your workout high fives;)!! Good for you sleeping in today. I realize that probably was not the plan,
but I hope everything still worked out with being ready for the cleaning people/person. Have a great day;)

Annette- I hope you had a great and restful weekend, and are ready to have a joyful great workout/restday. Enjoy!;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MLP- 5-MINUTE MOVEMENT FLOW to Stay STRONG & FLEXIBLE= 5 Min
YT- MPL - Strong & Healthy Shoulders | Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 60 minute Rhythm Ride Cycling Workout= 61 Min
Ripped w/HiiT: Lift It Chest, Tri's & Shoulders = 40 Min

Have a joyful Monday:)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today is my birthday and I just wasn't feeling any type of workout. I ended up doing about 20 minutes of 2 different aerobic type workouts but just wasn't feeling it. Then I tried a wall pilates but it hurt my back. So I did 25 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Think I am done for now.

Nice workouts all around.

See you tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Annette!!!!! Hope you enjoy your day!!! Great job with your aerobics and floor work, even though you really wasn’t feeling it…You did something, right?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.