Daily Check-in Monday, January 9th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

I feel like it was just New Year's Day! Today I did two Phoenix Nation workouts for upper and lower body. I will do my own stretch. I was up early and have way more time to work out this morning but my DH is in Vancouver/Victoria this whole week on business so.... I have to walk the dog who is waiting for me. I walk her during the day just not the mornings.

Annette - how's the foot?

Have a great day everyone!

Hi all, still Being easy on shoulder, arm, hand……so no workouts….to be honest, kind of
enjoying a little time off. had dentist app this afternoon, but re-scheduled, due to all this…I just didn’t know if I would be able to sit in that chair for 2 hours plus, to take off
old crown, and put on new one! It’s rescheduled for 1st of Feb. so hopefully all will be
ok by then.

Hi ladies,

Today I came to the gym boot and all and did 37 minutes on the elliptical and then 47 minutes of upper body weight work using dumbbells and machines, 1 leg machine and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Now off to run errands.

Nice workout Siobhan and Linda.

Foot did good .

Good morning ladies:)

Siobhan- How's knitting class and your socks coming along? Wow, up and at'em early good for you. Great workout today with:
two Phoenix Nation workouts for upper and lower body, will add-on your own stretch. High fivers and bravo, gettin' it done.
You mentioned your DH is out of town on business this week, bummer. Keep busy and the time will go by fast.You menioned you had to walk the dogs, what breeds do you have? I love dogs! My dog is a German Shepherd.

Annette- How's the foot feeling now? After reading your post I can see your are gettig around just fine, awesome;) Wow, you went to the gym with your boot on. WTG getting your workout in today with:
elliptical for 37 min, and then 47 minutes of upper body weight work using dumbbells and machines, 1 leg machine and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes. You go Cathelete keep on being awesome. Have a great day:)

Linda- How are you doing? How's the shoulder, arm and hand. I agree you should avoid workouts until things feel better. I don't blame you for cancelling the dental appoinment and rescheduling. Take care and feel better soon!;)

Hello's and waves to Lannette:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Movement Paralells Life- 5-MINUTE MOVEMENT FLOW to Stay STRONG & FLEXIBLE = 5 Min
ICE- Chisled Upper Body- BasicI #1- Wup, Main, Icey Core 1 & Stretch= 53 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Workout with me! LIVE Indoor Cycling Class- 45 - 60 min= 57 Min

I've been trying to do weight work/ exercises that would not irriate my right elbow too much, due to what I think probably tendonitis. nothing too heavy or crazy.

Have a blessed day everyone;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.