Daily Check-in, Monday, February 27, 2023

Good morning girls,

Today's workout(s) line-up:
IFit "Self-Love" Rowing workout- 20 min (Unusual name for a rowing workout, but it was a good one!)
IFit "Apu Winicunca Town, Peru" Treadmill Walk - 20 min.
Bitgym- 10 min. Elliptical Hike in Karura Forest Reserve, Nairobi, Kenya.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did another Sydney Cummings cardio/abs workout and added on an Xtrain for lats 100 rep challenge. I wasn't ready to be finished but I am running out of time. Now, to stretch!

Great workout Linda. I just checked out hydrow. I am jealous! I wish I had space for a rowing machine and an elliptical and so on and so on. I work out in very small space. Ahhh city living!

Have a great day everyone.

Yes, Siobhan, Hydrow has a great app! So many neat workouts for rowing, as well as strength, stretches &
mobility, foam roller, circuit training, etc. I don't have the actual Hydrow rower, I just subscribe to & use the
Hydrow app. I actually have the Concept 2 rower, which I love and have had, probably 20-25 years, believe it
or not! I equally enjoy the IFit app as well, because they have workouts for all, treadmill, elliptical, bike, rower,
ski, as well as strength, stretches., etc.

Good morning girls;)

I hope you all had a great weekend.

Linda- Great today workout with:

IFit "Self-Love" Rowing workout- 20 min (Unusual name for a rowing workout, but it was a good one!)
IFit "Apu Winicunca Town, Peru" Treadmill Walk - 20 min.
Bitgym- 10 min. Elliptical Hike in Karura Forest Reserve, Nairobi, Kenya.

WOW! Nailing the passport workouts today, WTG! Very cool locations no doubt beautiful scenery as well. Fun & challenging workout.

Siobhan- WTG on another great workout Sydney Cummings cardio/abs workout and plus added on an Xtrain for lats 100 rep challenge and a good stretch. High fives and WTF!:)

Annette- I hope you had a restful weekend, and are going to have a awesome day to kick off the new week.

Here's today's workout:

Perfect30 Perfect Pump: Upper Body- Timesaver- Shoulders, Ch, & Tri's= 20 Min
KCM- 30MTF- Abs & Core- HGI Bonus Waistline= 9 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- FUN, EFFECTIVE, and INTENSE 45 minute Cycling Class- TEAM CLIMB Bike Workout= 45 Min

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Arms & Abs Walk= 11 Min

Have a great day everyone;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today I managed to do Cathe's Rock'm Sock'm Kickboxing workout just the cardio which was 48 minutes long. I wore my wrist weights and boy did I feel it.

Now I am on Clean max, I have just Resolved(cleaner ) my area rug and vacuumed it after the white damp powder dried and vacuumed up the stairs, cleaned the hardwood floor in the TV room, and now I am typing this post on my phone. Need to figure out supper for my hubby.

Nice workouts ladies.

See you tomorrow.

Hi ladies:)

I felt I needed to make an update to my previous post. DH had the day off and I got sidetracked on my workout plans for today. So no workouts completed for me today. I will makeup this workout Saturday.;)

Have a good evening all:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.