Daily Check-in, Monday, December 26, 2022

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies! Hope you all had a good Christmas….

This morning I did
IFit “Nus de Sa Corbata Treadmill walk, Mallorca, Spain” - 20 min.
Blender - Total body weights - 20 min.

Still cold here, but getting better….I tell you, from last Thursday until today, about done me in, with the
cold temps & wind & the ice on last Thursday…. I feel mentally & physically exhausted…..having to take Jack out throughout the day & night in that and worrying about him, power, pipes, etc. kept my
nerves on edge…but hopefully I can calm it down now…. It felt good to do a couple little workouts…

Annette, hope you are getting along ok.

have a good day

Good morning ladies:)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Linda- Good job on getting a workout in today with:
Fit “Nus de Sa Corbata Treadmill walk, Mallorca, Spain” - 20 min.
Blender - Total body weights - 20 min

The short workouts are fun and get it done and help you feel better. WTG and high fives!!!
Yes, that cold stuff is so not fun to deal with. How's your little Jack doing? Hopefully you are past the
really cold & nasty stuff now.

Hello's and waves to Siobhan, Lannette, and Annette. Annette I hope you are feeling better now a few days out from surgery.
How soon before you can take a shower again? Workouts eta in future? Will you need physical therapy?
Annette- I'm keeping you in my prayers asking for healing for you post surgery.

Here's today's workout: Ok, ok, I know its ambitious, we'll see how I do.

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- METABOLIC BOOST!-INTENSE Indoor Cycling Workout RWK7= 38 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Workout Stretching- Stay for dessert!=11 Min
YT- Movement Paralells Life-ACTIVE RECOVERY-Primal Movement Stretch & Mobility Practice= 14 Min
LITE- Strong Stacked Sets: Upper Body= 37 Min
YT- Phoneix Nation- 10 Minute Skipping Weight Loss Workout = 11 Min
Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Arms & Abs Walk= 11 Min

**** I did not end up doing jump rope today, skipped it.

Have a blessed post Christmas day;)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora and Linda,

I managed to wash my hair yesterday, seems I can go every other day without washing. Otherwise I am on sponge baths until the stitches come out and that isn't until next week. I see the doctor on Friday for a dressing change and stitch check. Then from there he will decide when the stitches can be removed.

Nice workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.