Daily Check-in, Monday, December 18, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness # 7- Standing Abs & Core" - 20 min.
IFit- "Quick Burn Time Crunch Elliptical Workout # 5" - 19 min.
YT- AngieFitness- Jump Rope & Low Impact Cardio Intervals - 18 min.
YT-Earth & Owl- 10 min. "Oldies" Rebounder workout

That's it......hope everyone has a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a Hoco 101 from January. It was tough but doable. I managed 45 minutes of 54 minutes. I've run out of time. P.S. I took a rest day yesterday. My youngest DD is home for the week (working from home) so I chatted with her at 5:30am instead.

Linda - big workout today. Wowza. It's so well crafted.

I hope everyone fits in their workout today! The week before Christmas is always so busy. Have a great day friends.

Girls weekend was AMAZING. But other than walking, didn’t do much. Ate luxurious food and enjoyed it. Not giving it a second thought, even though the scale crept up (which is probably water weight anyway). Just getting back on the horse and continuing on. You need a luxury break every now and then. Didn’t overdo it, never felt stuffed or uncomfortable. Win win.

Back to the basics today and doing
Pure Strength: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps (38 minutes) for the first time ever. I don’t think that’s quite enough to suit me, so I’ll throw in some cardio of my choice once I hit the ol’ dungeon.

Happy Monday of Almost Christmas Week!

Welcome back Anita! Sounds like you had a great time on your girls weekend!
a nice break from all the hustle & bustle! & workouts! Enjoy Pure Strength Chest, Shoulders and Triceps….it’s fun to try something new….

Siobhan, nice long Hoco workout this morning…45 min out of 54….you almost got
there!!! I am sure it’s nice to have your youngest DD home for the holidays….

Welcome back Anita! Sounds like you had a great time on your girls weekend!
a nice break from all the hustle & bustle! & workouts! Enjoy Pure Strength Chest, Shoulders and Triceps….it’s fun to try something new….
We absolutely did get away from the hustle and bustle. Where we were was perfectly serene and busy at the same time. So you could meet new people and socialize, but it didn’t feel overwhelming. And so beautiful! We are already planning another trip next Christmas.

Pure Strength is the cutest workout ever. I modified up for increased weight and difficulty, but not that far. It’s still an effective workout, even with lighter weight. It’s interesting to see that Cathe’s philosophy really hasn’t changed. But fitness trends sure have. Knowing what I “know” about her abilities to lift (from subsequent videos over the years) I can kind of wink and nod when she says “I’m grabbing an 8 for this one,” because I know my girl can handle a LOT more than that … but her audience at the time may not have been able to.

Hi ladies,

Over the weekend I finished my Christmas baking, and the 2nd batch of Texas Brownies came out perfect, yay!!

So today I did 20 minutes of a kickboxing (Tracy Chapman) Christmas music workout, then she did planks with punching and I stopped. I then put in Cathe's Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Kickboxing and did the cardio kickboxing portion (48 minutes) part of the time I was wearing my wrist weights, then I changed to my boxing gloves, then nothing at the end.

Oh and my pre ordered new kickboxing Cathe workout has been shipped!!!

I need to clean.

Nice workouts everyone!

Looks great, everyone! Such a busy week with so many things that need to be done and some that may be left undone. The fact that we are still showing up is more than commendable. Well done!

Hello ladies:)

Linda- Great job on today's take no prisoner's workout with:

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness # 7- Standing Abs & Core" - 20 min.
IFit- "Quick Burn Time Crunch Elliptical Workout # 5" - 19 min.
YT- AngieFitness- Jump Rope & Low Impact Cardio Intervals - 18 min.
YT-Earth & Owl- 10 min. "Oldies" Rebounder workout

WTG & double high fives!! Awesome job!;)

Siobhan- Amazing job on today's workout with:

Horizontal Conditioning 101 = 45 Min of 54 Min, well done!! Good for you taking yesterday off. Nice you got to visit with your DD. Enjoy the rest of your evening ;)

Anita- High five on your girls weekend, that is awesome:) Sometimes its just as important to take time for you, so good for you:) So today you are back at it with:

Pure Strength: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps= 38 minutes
Plus adding on some cardio of choice, have fun in the dungeon;)

Enjoy the rest of your day:)

Annette - Yay, your second attempt at Texas Brownies was a success. Awesome workout today with:

20 minutes of a kickboxing (Tracy Chapman) Christmas music workout & Planks
Cathe's Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Kickboxing and did the cardio kickboxing portion= 48 Min wearing my wrist weights, then I changed to your own boxing gloves.
Nicely awesome, WTG!! Ooh fun, ordering Cathe's newest Kickboxing dvd sporting yourt gloves, fun stuff! Merry Christmas to you!
Enjoy the rest of your day;)

Here's today's workout:

High Reps- Upper Body = 39 Min
KCM 30MTF- CardioFit- Workout #2 = 30 Min 1 Pair 8# db\'s Gunslinger
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - HAPPY HIIT-| 30-min Indoor Cycling Class= 31 Min

Enjoy your evening & Merry Christmas;)

Nora

Great workout Nora: High Reps- Upper Body = 39 Min
KCM 30MTF- CardioFit- Workout #2 = 30 Min 1 Pair 8# db\'s Gunslinger
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - HAPPY HIIT-| 30-min Indoor Cycling Class= 31 Min

You know I love those GunSlingers !!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.