Daily Check-in, Monday, December 11, 2023

Good morning ladies!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness - # 1- Back" - 20 min.
YT-BodyFit by Amy- 39 min. TRX & Boxing
Hydrow Circuit Training # 92- 10 min. Rowing & Upper Body Weights AMRAP

Have a good Day!

Looks great, Linda!

Today was Xtrain Legs. I’m taking it kinda easy, though, because about 30 minutes in I started feeling nauseous. I got through it but it was a challenge. I almost threw up afterward and getting up the stairs was hard. It’s either hormones or I’m coming down with something.

Hope everyone else is well! Happy Monday.

So sorry you weren't feeling well, Anita......you were a trooper for finishing Xtrain Legs even tho' you weren't feeling up to par! Try to relax and hopefully you will feel better as the day goes!

Hope Siobhan is ok, haven't heard from her since Saturday.....

Good morning everyone:)

Linda- Ooh love the sounds of today's workouts so fun. Great jobon today's workouts with:

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness - # 1- Back" - 20 min.-- Ooh so good and festive too!
YT-BodyFit by Amy- 39 min. TRX & Boxing- Love that combo, very effective.
Hydrow Circuit Training # 92- 10 min. Rowing & Upper Body Weights AMRAP- always sounds amazing;)
Bravo on some festive and kick butt workouts today WTG & high fives;)

Anita- great job on today's workout with:

XTrain Legs, thats a good one. Oh no, sorry you were feeling nauseous. Take it easy as you are able the rest of the day. Feel better A.S.A.P :)

Siobhan- Hello's and waves. Merry Christmas and I hope all is well with you. Have a good day:)

Annette- Merry Christmas! I hope you all is well with you and yours. Have good day be it rest of workout day, enjoy! ;)

Here's today's workout:

LITE- SBSS -Upper Body= 37 Min
Les Mills Combat - Extreme Cardio Fighter Live = 60 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling -HAPPY HIIT HAPPY- 30-min Indoor Cycling Class= 31 Min

Have a good day & Merry Christmas

Nora

Nora, great workout today!
LITE- SBSS -Upper Body= 37 Min
Les Mills Combat - Extreme Cardio Fighter Live = 60 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling -HAPPY HIIT HAPPY- 30-min Indoor Cycling Class= 31 Min

you always have great variety!

Ok, Today I stayed home and did Cathe's Boss Loops Glutes and Core and matched the band the crew was wearing. With the exception of the plank work and the superman move I did the whole 51 minute workout. My legs should feel it tomorrow. Then for good measure I did the Taebo Express Kick Express which was 11 minutes. So guess it was a lower body day.

Nice workouts ladies!

Very windy and cold here today.

Thanks Siobhan for the DVD I did today and for the Boss Loops.

Late check in friends!

Yesterday I did RWH Circuit Upper Body. I didn't do the cool down as I moved onto a 6 minute segment of hoco. I did my own stretch!

Sorry you weren't well Anita. I hope you don't have stomach flu.
Nice workouts everyone.
Annette - I did that workout once. I could try it again! I remember liking it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.