Daily check in Mon May 24

pwmatt

Cathlete
I'm baack! It's been a little nuts for me lately! I did some stuff in the hotel fitness room, but here's the rub. I think that I have cracked a rib. I have osteoporosis and I didn't do anything that I remember to have this happen. It began a few weeks ago and was actually starting to heal. Then as I was running through the streets, of Chicago, to catch a train, I tripped and jarred my entire body. Whatever healing had happened was undone. So, I have to figure out how to modify my workouts until this heals. :( I actually havent done anything since Wed. I plan on doing something when I get home from work today - just don't know what yet.

How is everything going here? What did everyone think of lost last night? I'm confused about it.

PHYLLIS !!!!! Welcome Back !!!!!!!!!!

How was your trip ??

I'm so sorry about your rib. That's PAINFUL, I hear ! Should you see your doctor ??? I hope it heals fast !

I am starting back today after 2 weeks without weight work- because of a pulled muscle. Am hoping I really am all the way healed. I feel fine so I'm giving it a go !!!
Not sure what workouts I'll start with. One part a day ??? Full boy workouts ?? Maybe circuits !
Guess I better decide pretty soon, almost time to workout !

Good Morning!

ETK day 2 for me. I'm leaving work early for a drs appt and then a hair appt....sheesh!

Phyllis ~ OUCH! Welcome back!

Becky ~ Enjoy your workout.

Good morning. Today its MM for me or some sort of TB weight work out.

Phyllis welcome back. Maybe doing some exercises in the pool would help.

Ladies have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi all,

Glad you are back, Phyllis, be careful, the ribcage is fragile and you can make things worse quickly. My mother, who had cancer, would break ribs all the time just by coughing, etc. Don't challenge that bone.

I TiVo'd Lost last night and can't wait to watch it tonight, I will let you know what I think tomorrow.

Becky, did you watch?

Today was kickboxing and abs - I did Kelly's 30 minute KB ( both workouts ) and then the core and ab section.

Happy Monday....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.