Daily Check-In Mon May 1

Hi everybody,

I did the 37 min. premix off of Kick, Punch and Crunch today with weighted gloves.

Hope you all have a great day!

Morning Ladies,

I just can not believe it is May 1st where did April go, my gosh! Any how, today is the first day of my 12 week rotation. I kicked it off this morning with a 4 mile jog.

My original plan was to do PLB this morning, but I am tired from the weekend and working a PT job. The truth is I need to learn how to take my butt to bed on the weekends I stay up to too late.

Okay where do i find this check in? Sorry, but I don't see it, is it still in www.cathe.com.

Teddygirl~

Hi everybody! I did Boot Camp for the first time today.... Holy Crap! That really gets the heart pumping! I know it was a good workout when my arms were still shaking trying to put makeup on after my shower!!
---Yeah, is that really 300 push-ups??? 20 and I'm done!
---I know how you feel about the measurements not changing. I measured today and it was no better then 5 weeks ago. I think I have a alot of water weight right now, but it is really frustrating.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Sandra & Carole~

Thanks for the offer of help.

B: Bowl of Fiber One w/a cut up banana and lite soy milk.

L: Fresh veggies (carrots, cukes, celery) and an apple

Snack: apple or orange

D: Large salad (romaine, spinach, cuke, tomato, mushrooms, red onion, roasted peppers) with low-fat salad dressing AND some kind of veggie (broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts)

I am having trouble getting all the fruit in and admit to a few questionable additions over the weekend (a few glasses of wine and some fresh italian bread...I just couldn't resist!). The weight isn't moving and this morning was actually up!

I am not giving up and will keep at it. Maybe I'm not eating enough or enough variety.

I also just returned from the chiropractor and I have managed to sprain my lower back, so I know that my workouts haven't been what they usually are.

Thanks again for the help! You gals are the best!

I just finished Step Max for the first time and it was FUN FUN FUN!!! OMG I loved that workout!!! The last step segment is plyometrics but I managed the sets very nicely. If you haven't done this one, you need to try it!! (Beware of butt floss though!!:+ )

Tracy - Sandra gave you some good advice. Don't give in to food hoping it will make you feel better, it won't. As Sandra said, post this on the Open Discussion forum, you'll get some great advice from some very knowledgeable people.

Maeghan - I did BC yesterday and it is quite a sweatfest!! After GS Back and Shoulders on Friday, Cardio Kicks on Saturday, and BC yesterday, my lats are so sore!!

Off to do a stretch segment, then see about some supper.

Have a nice evening all.

Not sure if this is the answer Tammy...but I don't see any protein like beans, tofu, tempeh, seitan. Furhman does say the more you eat the more weight you will loose. You can always throw some beans in a salad too. It can be tough getting in all the fruit he recommends, so don't sweat that. Wow!! I hope your back feels better soon!!

Hi fit ladies

Today I did Kelly Coffey Meyers Cardio Sculpt. It was a good workout. I am also doing 3 sets of 12 push ups.

.Lisa

Hi again,

I posted this afternoon, but I guess I did something wrong. Today was SH Legs, PS C/S/T, and later I'll do coremax 1. (I got to the corkscrewss this morning, but my triceps were too sore to continue.)

Sandra, good luck with the move!

Tracy, don't give up! I hit a plateau too. While I wish I could tell you it's over, and I'm at goal, I can say I had good results with the Nov. 05 rotation, and like Sandra said, "at least we're not gaining." :)

Wendy, Happy Birthday! Hope it was wonderful!

Take care everyone!
Pamela

Hi everyone!

Today was a great day of school and I got some wedding things accomplished. I ran 3 miles, then did pp lower body 2x. I haven't done pp in awhile and it was nice to break it out!!

Food was ok, i'm trying to keep my eye on the prize: looking great for my wedding :)

fighting the sweet tooth right now with a cup of tea!! Hopefully it will work

Take care!! -Tina

Daily Check-in

I am checking in late tonight after a very stressful day. I did the second segment of Total Body Stretching last night and Cardio Kicks this morning plus the planks and abs from CTX Kickbox. The CTX Series on DVD and Low Impact Step arrived today! I bought a new DVD player after work that is better than the one I had, but it still acts nutty during the premixes. I still need to pack my meals and snacks for tomorrow and hopefully enjoy a warm bubble bath and the second segment of Total Body Stretching again to relax and unwind before I call it a day.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.