Daily Check in Friday, July 1st, 2022 - Happy Canada Day!

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Annette,

Today I did.. nothing. Starting to wake up later and later each morning so no walking in the a.m. I will be walking around today again. Enjoy your workout and your long weekend.

Hi Siobhan,

Nothing sounds nice.

The humidity is overwhelming today. I laid on the sun for 160 minutes then came in(mostly it was cloudy since they are calling for thunderstorms later) then I came in a changed. I then did 25 minutes of a Carport Taebo with both my ankle weights and wrist weights on. After 25 minutes of the 41 minute workout I was spent. But at least I did something.

Enjoy your long weekend and Happy Canada Day!!

Ok, I did 30 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and 2 sets of my shoulder exercises with 5 pound weights. So something was done today.

So evidently I can't just not do something, so I did 20 minutes of abwork and legwork on the floor, then 25 minutes of more floorwork for abs, glutes and legs with added ankle weights on, plus using 5 pound dumbbells I did my shoulder routine , adding in some triceps and biceps to mix it up, then a few stretches for muscle groups used and I actually broke a little sweat.

So all in all 45 minutes of floorwork and weights, not bad for a Sunday evening.

Earlier I laid in the sun for 80 minutes.

See you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.