Daily Check-in, Friday, January 13, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning girls…..

With a lot of upper body modifications, I did the following this AM:

Hydrow Intro to Circuit Training Rowing workout - 20 min.
Peloton- Rock that Lower Body Treadmill Bootcamp- 30 min.

It was good to move ….

enjoy your day…..

Oh, that was so sad to hear about Elvis’ daughter, Lisa Marie….. I have always been a big Elvis fan….
and she & Priscilla were just at that awards show like a few days ago? So sad….

Hi Linda and all who follow,

Today I did 35 minutes on the elliptical boot and all, then 20 minutes of leg machines, floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and a stretch.

Then I found out that my 'adopted ' mom who was battling cancer and on hospice passed away on the 10th, and her name was Linda. I am fighting tears. We kind of adopted each other, she was a mom to 2 boys (myself having 3 sons), so I became her 'daughter ', and I had lost my mom before meeting her so I adopted her as my mom. Just a sad day.

And to beat all today is our 33rd wedding anniversary.

Have a good day!!

Good morning everyone:)

Hello's & waves to Siobhan and Lannette. I hope you are enjoying your Friday;)

Linda- Wow! You got to moe and get a workout in. Great job on today's workout with:
There is nothing wrong with modifying in a workout to work around an injury or just soreness. Remember, there is no shame in your workout game to modify. Bravo on your workouts today. I bet you feel better after your workout.WTG and double high fives!!
I did not know about Lisa Marie until I read your post, yes it is so sad. May she rest in peace and be reunited with her loved ones in heaven.

Hydrow Intro to Circuit Training Rowing workout - 20 min.
Peloton- Rock that Lower Body Treadmill Bootcamp- 30 min.

I did not know about Lisa Marie until I read your post, yes it is so sad. May she rest in peace and be reunited with her loved ones in heaven.

Annette- So sorry to hear about your loss. What a crummy thing to happen.I will keep you in my prayers. Amazing job on today's workout with:
35 minutes workout on elleiptical,even with a boot,then 20 minutes of leg machines, floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and a stretch, Bravo!! High fives WTG!! I'm sorry for ypor loss and sadness.
At least there is something positive, today's your 33rd wedding anniversay. Embrace all that is good and the blessings. Happy Anniversary;)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Movement Paralells Life- MORNING MOVEMENT ROUTINE to stay PAIN-FREE & FEELING YOUNG!= 17 Min

LITE- Revd Up Rumble-Basic #2 Main w/o+ 6 Pack Abs #1= 51 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Pyramid Style HIIT Cardio Workout = 42 Min

Have a blessed day;)

Nora

Happy Anniversary Annette!

and on a sad note, sorry for the loss of your ”adopted mom”…. I know you will miss her.

great job on your workout today…..and yours too, Nora.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.