Daily Check-in, Friday, December 29, 2023

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is ok............

Had to get up a little earlier this AM....had an "extra" workout to get in to finish up the
year :), I was determined to get it in....as I'll take the weekend off and start "fresh"
Monday, New Year's Day! so.......

Today's workouts:

CatheLive- "New Year's Countdown 2021" - 28 min. (fun workout! & express!)
Blender- "15 min. Killer Legs"
YT-Coach Ali- "Full Body Weight Plate Workout Challenge # 3" -31 min.
Peloton- 15 min. Tabata Rowing workout with Pre-workout warmup & Post workout
Stretch

Whew..that's it!

Hope you all have a good day & workouts (if you do)

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did an STS workout - Meso 1, week 4 - chest/biceps/shoulders. I stopped at the 50 minute mark as I wanted to try the 2023 jump rope bonus workout. I loved it. Please, Cathe, more jump rope workouts.

Linda - What a great workout you had this morning
Annette - a 2021 vehicle is pretty new! I hope you are loving it
Anita - you inspired me to do STS today. Thank you!
Nora - I hope you are feeling up for a workout today

Have a great day everyone.

Nice choice this morning Siobhan with STS workout - Meso 1, week 4 - chest/biceps/shoulders & the Jump Rope bonus From GU&S. Nice mix of weights &
cardio.

Happy New Year!

Good morning ladies:)

Linda- Thanks for starting us off. Great job on all your amazing and outstanding workouts today with:

CatheLive- "New Year's Countdown 2021" - 28 min. (fun workout! & express!)
Blender- "15 min. Killer Legs"
YT-Coach Ali- "Full Body Weight Plate Workout Challenge # 3" -31 min.
Peloton- 15 min. Tabata Rowing workout with Pre-workout warmup & Post workout
Stretch

Wow! that is getting it done and taking no prisoners, WTG and tripple high fives;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's amazing workout with:

STS workout - Meso 1, week 4 - chest/biceps/shoulders. I stopped at the 50 minute mark and tried the 2023 jump rope bonus workout fromGloved Up & Sweaty.
Ooh you like the Jump rope bonus, awesome. I'm going to do Gloved Up and Sweaty w/Jump rope bonus, I can't wait. Still doing Tabata Friday's.
Thanks Siobhan for you kind words. I have to go take nap before starting workout, that should help do the trick.
Triple high fives & WTG on today's workout, you go girl!

Anita- Hello's and waves;) Have a great day and workout or rest day;)

Annette- Hello's and waves to you to. I hope you have a fun Friday and workout ;)

Here's today's workout:

XTrain- D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
Gloved Up & Sweaty- Gloved Up & Sweaty + Jump Rope Bonus= 50 Min
I may add-on a workout not sure, I'll have to see how I am feeling after the two scheduled workouts.

Enjoy your Friday ladies;)

Nora

Nice line-up Nora with XTrain- D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min (yes indeedy, Tabata Friday) :)
Gloved Up & Sweaty- Gloved Up & Sweaty + Jump Rope Bonus= 50 Min

Bravo to you if you add on something else! :):). Not sure I could after all that!
Happy New Year to you & yours!

Hi ladies,

Today I stayed home and did the ~90 minute Ultimate Anniversary Taebo Workout. For half of it I had on my boxing gloves, the last 30 minutes or so are grueling on the legs, oh my!! So needless to say my workout is done.

Nice workouts all around.

BTW, I really dislike taking decorations down, not sure when I will get around to doing it.

Have a great weekend and New Year!!

Annette, your 90 minute Ultimate Anniversary Taebo Workout sounds fun! And 90 min.
is a good long one for sure.

Happy New Year To you & your family !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.