Daily Check-in, Friday, December 23, 2022

Good morning Siobhan, Annette, Nora & Lannette. Merry Christmas !

Great job, Annette, for adding in 30 min. of floorwork last evening. You did get something else in before today ! Best of luck today with your surgery..and hope you will be
back at home soon this evening.....Take Care and enjoy your holidays with your family!

Great job Nora with
YT- Movement Paralells Life- MORNING MOVEMENT ROUTINE to stay PAIN-FREE & FEELING YOUNG!= 17 Min , YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Saturday Sweat Session #24 - 60+ Min Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class= 67 Min & YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Do This After Every Cycling Workout = 12 Min Yay! Hope all goes well for your holiday plans and
Merry Christmas to you & yours!

Merry Christmas Siobhan to you & your family. I hope you have a wonderful time !

Merry Christmas Lannette! Hope you have a great holiday with your family!

I know I wasn't planning on any workouts today, but I did end up doing yesterday's
CatheLive- Merry Hiit-Mas Express! This was a fun little 27 min. workout she did
yesterday on Live and after watching it, I knew I wanted to get it in. Very easy to
modify to low impact, which I did, and I hope to do it again soon.

Enjoy your day ! Be safe!

Hi Linda and all who follow,

So I managed to do 26 minutes of a Taebo Blow Out on YouTube holding my 2 pound walking weights. So I got something done before surgery, yay!!!

Nice workout Linda!!

Have a great blustery day!!

Hi Everyone,

I couldn't work out yesterday as I had to leave for Ottawa a day early. A nasty storm was moving in Thursday night until Sunday, making it impossible to make it to Ottawa for Christmas Eve if I didn't leave Thursday. I had to cancel my appointments last minute on thursday and just get in the car and drive. The storm set in last night and it's been non-stop ever since.

I made it to my daughter's gym today and did about 30 minutes of chest/triceps and biceps. I should not have been out as it's windy, snowing and icy outside. My mother in law asked in her hungarian accent: Are you crazy? I responded: yes and went out.

Great to see you all checking in and working out. Have a great night.

Hello ladies;)

Waves to Siobhan, Merry Christmas!

Annette- My thoughts and prayers with you knowing all will be well with your surgery and post care. You are covwered in healing prayers and well wishes.
Good for you sneaking in a Taebo workout w/walking wts before surgery. You take care and allow your body to rest & heal.

Linda- Wow! You surprised me with workingout today, Bravo! Great job on your surprise workout with:
yesterday's CatheLive- Merry Hiit-Mas Express! This was a fun little 27 min. WTG! and high fives!!

It looks like I won't get to workout today too much to get done today for Christmas eve.

Total miles for December 2022 so far on bike = 239.30 + + = Miles

Merry Christmas, prayers and well wishes,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.